Microsoft Surface Tablets

ajaymailed

In the zone
dunno about metro UI, app market but Surface Pro Tablet success will depend on three things, price, hardware/software restrictions, how much of everyday windows we use can we get on the Tablet, functionality, the processing power.

It has potential to be a business tablet, the stand/cover keyboard, core i5 gives that impression

bubusam13

Human
I was always looking for a handheld other than laptops which can run potential softwares like photoshop, Matlab etc. Hope surface does. If it does, I m gonna buy it.

kisame

King of Heroes
I was always looking for a handheld other than laptops which can run potential softwares like photoshop, Matlab etc. Hope surface does. If it does, I m gonna buy it.
Surface surely cant run these heavy softwares.Already the cpu is underpowered to reduce energy consumption.

sujoyp

Grand Master
y dont photoshop guys develop a editing software which works on tablet...a strip downn version for android/ios/windows 8 tab version :)

bubusam13

Human
did you all forgot photoshop 7. Many small scale business use it. It can run. And I am not going to run photoshop all the time. Just few edits on the run. What we use a tablet for. And photoshop 7 have capabilities that many other big brand softwares doesnot have.

Surface surely cant run these heavy softwares.Already the cpu is underpowered to reduce energy consumption.

Dont be so sure. Even unthinkable few years before are in common use now. And Surface s not released yet.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
It will support Xbox too..and Price might be $ 500 for RT and $ 1000 for Pro ..

:confused: Tab will support xbox games??

I heard that in windows 8 we will be able to play xbox games. is that means no need to buy xbox 360, just buy the game and play it in PC??

cyborg47

Technomancer
did you all forgot photoshop 7. Many small scale business use it. It can run. And I am not going to run photoshop all the time. Just few edits on the run. What we use a tablet for. And photoshop 7 have capabilities that many other big brand softwares doesnot have.

Dont be so sure. Even unthinkable few years before are in common use now. And Surface s not released yet.

Photoshop Lite for Surface ;)

jaysatish

I think, therefore I am.
The Surface can derail the iPad — but ONLY if Windows 8 proves formidable. If it doesn't, that won't bode well for Microsoft at all. I really hope MS can pull this one off. It can also put a stop to these shitty computer setups that brands in India fool people with.

tonydisalva

Broken In
Hello

I have very good technique about the i pad in new version of the window 8 the looks are amazing and Win 8 is definitely gesture heavy than IOS

Davidaciyo

Right off the assembly line
Anything impressive ? Well. Windows 8 pro devices will offer excellent. WinRT will never because of does not have of programs + they need at least 1080p excellent show on windows 8 RT tablets to competition with iPad. . . . . .

jaykant

Broken In
Two versions of surface pro will be launched. The cos will begin form $899 for the 64GB version and it will increased for 128GB that will be $999.

sameer0306

Broken In
Well, ppl sayin iPad is toy. This surface will eat up Android, iOS etc. IMO Microsoft first decide which segment they are trying to capture, Tablets or Laptops. Though all of you might say is Hybrid etc. But see, Surface Pro is out there and out of 64GB storage only 23GB is available to the users whereas a user can access 60+GB storage in 64GB iPad. 23GB is too less either for a tablet or for a Laptop. Please dont suggest carrying a 1TB 2.5" portable USB drive. In that case purpose of portability is defeated. And... A big question will be "Battery Backup", trust me a tablet running full fledged windows OS wont be able to match battery backup on iOS and Android devices. Being a Gamer, I myself a fan of Windows OS but here i doubt that this surface will stuck somewhere between Laptops and Tablets and won't outsell iOS and Android devices.

jaykant

Broken In
Microsoft Surface is a tablet series of tablets are announced on June 2012 and produced by Microsoft. Here Surface is having two versions one is with windows RT and another supports Windows 8Pro.

Top Bottom