Microsoft Started Upgrading Windows Live Hotmail Accounts to Wave 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/vishaal_here/Windows_Live_Mail.png

Microsoft has silently started upgrading existing Windows Live Hotmail accounts to new Wave 3. Some people have reported that when they logged into their Live Mail accounts, they were presented with a message asking them to upgrade to new Hotmail version.

Remember that only a few accounts have been upgraded to Wave 3. It might be possible that you don’t get the new look in your account. Wait for some time and all accounts will be upgraded very soon.

There are also a few new themes available similar to Windows Live Messenger to change the Live Hotmail interface look.

More Info with Screenshots

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Gmail is always the best. Which is why there are 187 messages in my Windows Live Mail account.
Maybe it's for that particular language. Change your account to Spanish and see what happens...

It's true guys.
*www.windowslive-hotmail.com/comingsoon/en-us/default.htm

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I've got a Hotmail account but I stopped using it anyway. Gmail is more than enough for me. I hate those ads with Hotmail.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^But very bad when you need to retrieve your lost password. I am neither able to login using my password, nor able to get new one.

I am still seeing the old interface.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
AMAZING!!!11!!1..........that people still use hotmail :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Was done a week back (I'm a Hotmail Plus user), and it's a lot worse than it was earlier.

*img520.imageshack.us/img520/8453/hotmailgo6.th.png

If there was a way to go back to the simple hotmail (GMail has that option), I'd definitely opt for it. I somehow get a feeling that it has been made to work properly only in Internet Explorer, although when I login to my account I get this message.

*img529.imageshack.us/img529/9373/hotmail1sf6.th.png

Funny, I am using Firefox !!

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
The new interface is a PITA. I'm stuck with a hotmail a/c because I use it since a long time. I just hope I could use the gmail interface with the hotmail a/c.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@NucleusKore, I've got that error sometimes, just typing the URL again works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom