Micromax will release devices in Russia and Romania this year

snap

Lurker
So is anyone surprised? :razz:

Micromax will release devices in Russia and Romania this year - GSMArena.com news

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup read this news...that means now china ka maal will go rebranded as india ka maal and sell cheap in russia and romania...and our india's brand value will further deteriorate by poor service and poor hardware

amjath

Human Spambot
India's biggest smartphone maker has designs on Europe with its 5-inch, full HD smartphone

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Is this why Mr. Wolverine was made the Image of Mmmx ?

Obviously...and nothing else.As I mentioned earlier in a separate thread,that Micromax is in a way for gambling in the international market. Time will say,whether they'll perform or perish.
It is not a deal or care for them,whether we like them or hate them.
This is business, Friend.

Micromax is already third largest phone maker in India(in terms of volume) after Samsung n Nokia....

Over the years its quality has improved, but still its not on par with big companies. Moreover MMX should consider using chipsets from NVIDIA or Qualcomm....

$hadow

Geek in making
Micromax should first make Indian customers happy with it rather than going outside the walls of India. Or else kahi ghar ka kutta na ghar ka rahe na ghat ka. :-D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
We have to understand that most from this forum may not be using Micromax but still its the third largest mobile seller in India. Something obviously is clicking for them. ( Price to features)
Tough we say, they need to make Indian customers happy first but aren't we missing the point.They already have somewhere been making indian customers happy or they wouldn't be number 3 which is a huge task in India.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Happy customers?more like lucky ones;)

Still I see people having issues regarding micromax service centres on forums.

icebags

Technomancer
^ MMX will probably be considered another china fone there. :D

does MMX even have atleast one board designed by their own ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ MMX will probably be considered another china fone there. :D

does MMX even have atleast one board designed by their own ?

It never matters for them,except us the @TDF member Friends.

Even,do the common mass of India(buyer of Micromax Smartphones/Canvas Tab/Ordinary Phones/Ordinary Tabs-Funbook series)really care or matter for the above mentioned fact?
I don't think so.

Real Fact : Micromax is making money.

Hrishi

Rassians will probably like it. It's just that MMX have to make it big. Becoz Rassians like it big. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom