[Complaint] Micromax, the company run by Satan himself!!

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i hope Mr. Raabo sees this and puts it up on Digit mag. Just as customer awareness issue.
By changing the title of course, don't want fanatics to spam the forum ;) ;)

LOL at the title :D
He he, you have no idea how frustrated I am, and this issue practically had stopped me from buying cheap stuff, for eg: I want to buy the pantech burst mobile, and my parents are not allowing me, the said get a Note II if you want but no cheap stuff, fml :( :(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:D

here is another.. byond tech.

*www.byondtech.com/product.php
the b@$t@rds signed Bips as their ambassador. :rofl:

heres some the Exciting Features in a phone:

81 mm (3.2) WQVGA TOUCH SCREEN
DUAL CAMERA – 1.3 MP BACK CAMERA
WITH FLASH LIGHT & FRONT VGA CAMERA
Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) Dual Standby Single Active
Battery 1800 mAh
FM Radio | Mp3 & MP4 Player
Video Recording & Playback | Bluetooth | G-Sensor
Java Support | Expandable Memory - 16 GB
Hindi Language Support | EDGE/MMS/WAP
Additional Exciting Features: Live Wallpapers, Sketch Note, Talk Tom, Torn Clothes, Piano, Blow Skirt, Bed Beauty, Puff, Find Difference, King Movie, MSN/Yahoo/Facebook/Twitter

:p

Tenida

Gadget Freak
:D

here is another.. byond tech.

*www.byondtech.com/product.php
the b@$t@rds signed Bips as their ambassador. :rofl:

heres some the Exciting Features in a phone:

:p
The company is based on Kolkata I think. And without any negative feedback you should not curse the company. All Indian brand were not Micromax.

By changing the title of course, don't want fanatics to spam the forum ;) ;)

He he, you have no idea how frustrated I am, and this issue practically had stopped me from buying cheap stuff, for eg: I want to buy the pantech burst mobile, and my parents are not allowing me, the said get a Note II if you want but no cheap stuff, fml :( :(

Get the note II and appoint one guy to carry it too :D :D :D

Here Micromax is ghost. Once the product gets any problem then the actual struggle begins :D

*i.imgur.com/mM9HDCm.jpg

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
The company is based on Kolkata I think. And without any negative feedback you should not curse the company. All Indian brand were not Micromax.

Get the note II and appoint one guy to carry it too :D :D :D

Here Micromax is ghost. Once the product gets any problem then the actual struggle begins :D

*i.imgur.com/mM9HDCm.jpg
You just won the internet :D :D

Renny

Padawan
Is their return policy same for all products?

I have a 400R router, which conked off within a month of purchase.

MMX replaced the product with a new one (however they took almost 3 weeks).

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Is their return policy same for all products?

I have a 400R router, which conked off within a month of purchase.

MMX replaced the product with a new one (however they took almost 3 weeks).
You got lucky as they couldn't repair it onsite, hence you got a replacement, but for stuff that are repairable specially mobiles it would be hell if they can't diagnose the issue correctly.

TeckKy

Broken In
UOTE=tkin;1831mmx91]You got lucky as they couldn't repair it onsite, hence you got a replacement, but for stuff that are repairable specially mobiles it would be hell if they can't diagnose the issue correctly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, You saved my step. Never Bought mx product so no idea.

I was planning to buy a s3 or note 2, actually for my brother, in next week, but my parents are budget conscious after he lost a Xperia S due to theft, not used even for 5 days, all 30k in dirt(bought in june '12)
Thus due to such low price of a116 i got very exited, but stop, no more mmx chinese crap. Reading this whole thread I got all the jyotishi that a15k device will be 50k gamble.

Tommorow I have to tell my father that the company dropped its device

So my digitian friends please suggest me the best device within 30-35k. I prefer S3 over anything for its multi window feature, until android comes with such similar feature.

Thanks again.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
it was good decision that I put off to buy Micromax 3G data card and going for the Huawei Card ............Iam saved from the mental torture from micromax

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks mate, You saved my step. Never Bought mx product so no idea.

I was planning to buy a s3 or note 2, actually for my brother, in next week, but my parents are budget conscious after he lost a Xperia S due to theft, not used even for 5 days, all 30k in dirt(bought in june '12)
Thus due to such low price of a116 i got very exited, but stop, no more mmx chinese crap. Reading this whole thread I got all the jyotishi that a15k device will be 50k gamble.

Tommorow I have to tell my father that the company dropped its device

So my digitian friends please suggest me the best device within 30-35k. I prefer S3 over anything for its multi window feature, until android comes with such similar feature.

Thanks again.
Make a new thread, short suggestion: Note II if you can use it, its huge and I for one couldn't get used to it(took demo in store), else SGS III eyes closed.

amjath

Human Spambot
My father was saying MMX LED TV are very cheap, then y did I bought Sony. I was like :facepalm: and explained him everything. And go on to their LED TV review and showed him the link. Thank God I ll never recommend MMX products.

Micromax LED42K316 LED TV Review

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My father was saying MMX LED TV are very cheap, then y did I bought Sony. I was like :facepalm: and explained him everything. And go on to their LED TV review and showed him the link. Thank God I ll never recommend MMX products.

Micromax LED42K316 LED TV Review
They wanna make an impact in each & every domain of Electronix...
get ready to see other new Home-Appliances also in future :lol:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I wish MM buys out Motorola's Chennai facility (there were no takers for the facility) and hope they inherit the quality. I Wish.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
WoW mmx in the television business.....God help them.....
I think they should actually start from Colour tv's and then to led's and lcd's.......!
And if it goes kaput then what.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
WoW mmx in the television business.....God help them.....
I think they should actually start from Colour tv's and then to led's and lcd's.......!
And if it goes kaput then what.
It'll give you good exercise, about 3 trips to service center per month, lugging that dead weight with you.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I looked all over internet for their TV's review and fpr 42" LED TV, they maximum score is like 45/100. Even i will get better mark than this in tougher subject. :D

And the conclusion was

Micromax clearly doesn't offer better build and design, or improved image quality to compel a purchase. Neither is it highly regarded for cutting edge R&D or solid after sales service. The only reason why it would have made sense, is if it were cheap—significantly cheap, to be honest, considering its poor performance. Bottomline? Don't buy this TV unless you stand to get a massive discount. Even then, I'd recommend pulling your couch closer and buying a smaller, but higher quality TV set.

Top Bottom