Micromax Funbook

shubhamjain3120

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I Am new to this forum and not getting how to post a new post, so i am asking here, i own a funbook, today when i started camera app, it is showing that "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped". i had tried to delete the bloatware like entertainment, games, the tablet was working fine but suddenly camera has stopped. should i reset the device?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^And that's absolutely how to post a new post :)

Now, please be brief and mention what did you removed. If you have removed any system app on which Camera app is dependent it may stop working.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Re: Micromax Funbook Camera

@shubhamjain3120 If u dont have much user data, u could do a factory reset. That should solve ur problem...

blackpearl

The Devil
This is an ICS problem, this problem has existed in android for a long time, from gingerbread days, google couldn't fix it, just like how they couldn't fix chrome for android.

In my case,turning off wifi, and restarting works mostly.

If that's the case, I will have to install a custom ROM because without wifi the tablet is useless.

Does custom ROM have wifi problems? If not, which is the best ROM to install?

Funseries or Cyanbook?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Can any one tell me how to safely remove a pendrive frim funbook?

Go to Settings > Storage > Unmount the USB Host1.

If that's the case, I will have to install a custom ROM because without wifi the tablet is useless.

Funseries or Cyanbook?

Nope, all the custom ROM's are working fine and not buggy.

Well there's nothing like best ROM, both the ROM are from diff. base. CM9 is feature rich and Funbook is based on Momo9 and streamlined ROM and much faster.

So choose yourself wisely :p

As for personal recommendation, I'd say Funbook.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: Micromax Funbook Camera

@shubhamjain3120 Reset it. WIll fix it.

Check if 3rd party apps like this Panorama App can use it.

Did you try restarting Device?

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Original Funbook Rom Required

Hi All,

Can you please help me by uploading your Original Fun book rom with baseband version 1.0?

Recently i have given Funbook to service center and they have upgraded my rom to 1.2 but it is not stable at all... so much of bugs....

so i would like to have the one which was released initially with Grey Colour fun book?

Thanks in advance
What bugs? I have 1.2, I see no bugs.

Can any one tell me how to safely remove a pendrive frim funbook?
Go to settings(by clicking context button when in homescreen)>Storage>USB Host>Unmount SD card.

Funseries or Cyanbook?
The problem is with core android files, happens with almost all phones, it may or may not happen with a custom rom, just change the wifi security to WPA and try.

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Don't worry my friend this is the customer care no--1860 500 8286, just give a call and tell them your problem. BTW you can check this link--Micromax: Service Centre Locator

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys my fb is still getting switched off at around 30%. Please help. Do micromax got a responsive customer service????
Have you installed CWM?

Then reboot into recovery, and erase battery stats, a faulty battery stats file is the cause of this problem.

nickzcool

Broken In
Hey guys I did try the unmount sd card meathod for unmounting usb but it unmounts the sd card also and all the apps moved to sd card are gone from app drawr plese help guys this is really annoying

simon

Houston we have a problem
I removed the micromax apps an other bloatware by using sdlink movies virtinit etc. Can any one tell me what will be the use of using a custom rom. Will it make the funbok faster ?Many threads explain on how to install new ROM but can any one direct or guide me to know what will be the advantages of installing a new rom and where to find the latest ROM
Will a Jelly bean version of OS be released for Funbook :)

Can any one reply for the above ? Iam not able to decide if I should install a custom ROM or not.

nickzcool

Broken In
Hey guys I did try the unmount sd card meathod for unmounting usb but it unmounts the sd card also and all the apps moved to sd card are gone from app drawr plese help guys this is really annoying

Any answers guys this is really annoying I have to reboot the tab every time

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Have you installed CWM?

Then reboot into recovery, and erase battery stats, a faulty battery stats file is the cause of this problem.

Thanks a ton for this. I was trying out Battery calibration apps.

That's how I ended up losing root access. Now will fix battery and install Cyanbook 0.4

Apparently a Jelly Bean port is being worked upon for our tablet.

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Hey friends, just flashed cyanbook 0.4 on my funbook, I am not able to download anything from playstore after flashing, please help.

Top Bottom