Micromax Funbook

ssps

Broken In
Have few noob qns abt funbook ...

1. I installed superuser , should i do any changes by opening the app?

2. Want to install chainfire3d for playing some games , should i do anything b'fore installing it like flashing etc ..

Thats't for now , will post if i have any doubts ...

Thanks..

pls help ...

ssps

Broken In
I m too using 32 GB sandisk card..... I have fully Loaded It only with Games & around only 3GB space is Left... & FB is working very smoothly.......
Also Playing PSX games with FPse app....
Working very good without lag.......

how did u manage to put games in sd card ? can u explain

Terabyte

In the zone
Ok I have managed to install CWM finally!
But during backup it said sd-ext not found. Rest everything was backed-up successfully.
Would this be an issue?
Thanks for the help guys!

Paylaram

Broken In
Re: Funbook Accessories

No, I bought Domo ncase from HS18 which is now out of stock.

it is back in stock. just ordered few minutes back.

one thing I am a little disappointed with is the battery, which drains out at 1-2% a minute even for normal usage i.e no music or video. is it possible to install a battery with higher storage which is still compatible with FB ?

Paylaram

Broken In
DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet . Buy Best DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet at Lowest Price Online

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Re: Funbook Accessories

it is back in stock. just ordered few minutes back.

one thing I am a little disappointed with is the battery, which drains out at 1-2% a minute even for normal usage i.e no music or video. is it possible to install a battery with higher storage which is still compatible with FB ?
Battery backup will be improve on custom rom. Moreover the backup time will be increase after few charging and discharging cycle.

dipesh2k100

Broken In
Yes, same here for both. Chrome beta is not compatible with Stock ICS of FB, there are actually a lot of bugs in the stock version, you have to change to custom rom or try dolphin hd. btw, the stock browser is good imo.

Yes, added point: try it while the Fb is charging for best result...

Will this take a lot of time as the HDD is 500 GB ??..because i waited for around 5 mins but nothing happened... :|

SahilAr

In the zone
Please help me anyone??
The Fun book is downloading all the things in Internal memory,why can't i save my downloads in extsd??

aviatcogni

Broken In
I just bought cheaper Semi-Leather case for my funbook... Just got it today .. And I can not ask for more at 289/- Rs..

Semi Leather Case Cover For 7" inch Tablet, Tablet Protection Cover @ 287/- | eBay

bhavik2891

Right off the assembly line
m new to this community and am going to buy funbook in this week
i have some questions in my mind
first of all what is cstom rom and why is it needed?
i wont be using tata docomo USB dongle
ill look for some better options in the market which can be used with idea and Vodafone 2g & 3g both so which dongle should i buy?
and ill have to do any changes to the funbook for using aftermarket dongles or just plug n play?
guys please help me

m planning to buy funbook this week but have some queries
what is custom and whats its use?
i wont be using tata docomo dongle so which dongle to buy which supports both 3g and 2g( idea and vodafone sim)
and using other dongle is plug n play or any alterations need to be done?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^
Buy this data card.
Buy Accessories in India | Micromax Mi-Fi Wireless Pocket Router - | Computers & Accessories India - Infibeam.com
It has wifi inbuild in it. Insert a 3G Sim and bingo you are connected to internet.

bhavik2891

Right off the assembly line
^^
Buy this data card.
Buy Accessories in India | Micromax Mi-Fi Wireless Pocket Router - | Computers & Accessories India - Infibeam.com
It has wifi inbuild in it. Insert a 3G Sim and bingo you are connected to internet.

i want an budget data card
maximum i can shell out is 1.5k and it should also support 2g

SahilAr

In the zone
^^
Buy this data card.

is it better than that asus 6 in 1 3g Router?

ssps

Broken In
Have few noob qns abt funbook ...

1. I installed superuser , should i do any changes by opening the app?

2. Want to install chainfire3d for playing some games , should i do anything b'fore installing it like flashing etc ..

Thats't for now , will post if i have any doubts ...

Thanks..

pls help ... I have been waiting long time for a reply ...

I m too using 32 GB sandisk card..... I have fully Loaded It only with Games & around only 3GB space is Left... & FB is working very smoothly.......
Also Playing PSX games with FPse app....
Working very good without lag.......

how did u manage to put games in sd card ? can u explain

Top Bottom