Micromax Funbook

apn

Right off the assembly line
Plzz help...
I got my funbook yesterday and Market isn't opening, it says loading for a minute then message comes connection time out...
I am using WiFi from laptop which is connected to BSNL BB (wired).

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Plzz help...
I got my funbook yesterday and Market isn't opening, it says loading for a minute then message comes connection time out...

Keep trying, it is a connection issue, make sure torrents arent downloading on your computer, leave the connection idle and retry a few times.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Plzz help...

I have same problem earlier. Must be problem related to WIFI. Just try with different connection.

abhishekkai08

Broken In
Re: Micromax Funbook Cover

i brought this galaxy tab cover from a local store and the device fits almost 98% well.....i couldn't get better than this

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Micromax Funbook Owner List

Orionz
Tenida
Varunparakh
azzu
Krishnandu.sarkar
enticer86
SahilAr
Batman
JD91
Apn
Anandp
rajeevjaiiswal
techlover
GadgetGeek
vineeth12345
shashwat.vt
Abhii1902
aviatcogni
swamych
narainraik

Anyone else?? ;)

tested this at a shop.only go for this if you really need a budget tablet.Otherwise please don’t.

Don't confuse mate, its far far better tab than its price. It can play Dirt3 also :mrgreen: so you can think how powerful is this.

PC GAMES ON ANDROID
PC games on Android - Android Forums

Mafia II on android tablet
:D
[YOUTUBE]iJIYmYlh38Y[/YOUTUBE]

Can you post link?

Look at this case its looks good
DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet . Buy Best DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet at Lowest Price Online

Link:
DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet . Buy Best DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet at Lowest Price Online

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
@tenida
mate i tested the tab during USB charging .....no issues found,no random touch,no hang ups,no restarting,nothing....so i think it was the wall socket charger who was creating trouble.do you got the replacement of it??????? and one more thing,if we charge the tab using the USB then how much time it will take to get fully charged.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@tenida
mate i tested the tab during USB charging .....no issues found,no random touch,no hang ups,no restarting,nothing....so i think it was the wall socket charger who was creating trouble.do you got the replacement of it??????? and one more thing,if we charge the tab using the USB then how much time it will take to get fully charged.
Ok I've fixed the weird problem related to charging. The stock charger is the
culprit here. I have a used an old LG charger which works like a charm, no problem whatsoever.

Note the stock charger has
Input- 100v-240V/ 50-60Hz
Output- 5V _ 1.5A

And I have used LG charger which specs is

Input- 100v-240V/ 50-60Hz
Output- 5V-1A

So, try to use charger that has ampere lower than 1.5 (1A or lesser will be best)

As told in earlier post, the charger is actually the culprit. No, I am not opting for replacement as the replacement charger will also same. Btw. I am using old LG charger which works fine for me.

manoj_299

Out of Stock
I got Veedee D10 yesterday. Right now I'm using Tapatalk on it to post here. :) :) I'll return it to my friend tonight. I have benchmarked it & results are:

Antutu

Score : 2977
RAM: 382
CPU Int: 615
CPU float: 162
2d Graphics: 293
3d Graphics: 1035
db i/o: 260
SD card write: 79
SD card read: 151

Quadrant:
Score: 1700
Memory- 1434
I/O- 3749
2D- 262
3D- 1608

Neocore- 58.4

Only thing I'm missing is SWYPE keyboard which I use with Galaxy Y and I type very fast with that' Here if any mistake Sorry for Typo

Charley

Just Do It
Link:

Can you post a closed & opened screenshot of your tablet in this case, please ? I like this one.

Yeah Flipkart is most trusted online seller in India. We can trust flipkart blindly :))

Do they have such items ?

manoj_299

Out of Stock
Done! :)

Phew! It was my first time tweaking with android! Feels good! Will now come to the changes i am experiencing :

Pros :

1. The Micromax branding is out of the way from the boot screen to mlabs!
2. Internal space available is 2.16GB out of the 2.17GB!! WOW!! ;)
3. The device is now recognized in the Play Store as an SG SII or if you want, the ALLWINNER MOD lets you change it.
4. The device is snappier and smooth, with lots of essential apps pre-installed as well!
5. A few more Gapps installed like People, Currents etc.

Benchmarking scores :

AnTuTu : 2983 (tenida got 2947 in his review)
Neocore : 57.3 FPS (same as tenida)
Quadrant : 1776 (1679 was the score in iGyaan review)

Temporarily have reverted back to the original firmware, since the unlocked dongle was not working because, everytime i tapped on Mobile Network, got an error saying, Mobile Network has stopped working!

Will see and wait for the fix!

PS : For those interested to flash, check this

Score are different at different time of test. Sometimes difference is bigger

batman

Broken In
My screen rotation problem got solved on its own..But at times it takes some time to respond to the rotation..Anyway lets see how it goes..

Paylaram

Broken In
Micromax Funbook Owner List

Orionz
Tenida
Varunparakh
azzu
Krishnandu.sarkar
enticer86
SahilAr
Batman
JD91