Micromax Funbook

SahilAr

In the zone
Dude i think we need to start thread against Snapdeal.....at least for now,we should stop td members...who are buying from snapdeal.....as every second buyer is getting damaged product.

Ya,a thread against snapdeal should be started about returns/replacements as snapdeal sucks big time in return/replacement cases!
Also,in that thread it would be good to mention that they should "REaLlY" check/verify the product many times before packing it rather than directly dispatching the product and deliver it!!

I am ordering right now on SnapDeal. Is there any coupon code, I can use ?

Oh, what is the other option ?

Charley,no coupons for snapdeal.
Also,i have the same question what is another option as i have already seen that letsbuy,flipkart and ncarry don't have stock left for fun book anymore!
So what's the option left now?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Tenida See this is why I didn't recommended Snapdeal at the very beginning. I have saw many members having problem with getting products from them.

They are trustworthy at coupons, but for products many members had problems before too.

So if possible AVOID SNAPDEAL.

See if you are lucky enough, everything will be fine, but that doesn't mean everyone will be lucky.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Try Resetting the TAB once,then see wht happens..........and yes many Snapdeal customers facing such issues......specially with the screen.....even i my tab too have a 1 dead pixel (but i am ok with it :( )

You should opt for replacement as the dead pixel will get bigger and bigger, Its like virus. :(

O what! Is it a dead pixel you call it!! :O

I thought twas something with the screen guard, i see two very small white dots, when the screen is complete black (like, when a game begins or loads).

Paylaram

Broken In
really......but i read at XDA developers that itz not a big issue!!!! if it is,then i am gonna rip there a** ! :D

Dude i think we need to start thread against Snapdeal.....at least for now,we should stop td members...who are buying from snapdeal.....as every second buyer is getting damaged product.
you guys are giving me the heebie jeebies. :-?

damn. just after I ordered. what other options are there ? I called MM local store in kolkata today and the girl told me they would get it this week or next.

Abhii1902

Broken In
I'm thinking of opting out for tata photon + dongle i want to know is there any way to unlock photon + & use reliance cdma sim with Micromax funbook.

Paylaram

Broken In
One good news for Kolkata folks

Micromax Funbook is avialable at R.G Cellular Golpark at 6.5k

you couldn't say this an hour back ?? :cry:

any more details ? is it a reliable outlet ? etc ? just curious since micromax store won't have it till next week at the earliest.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Tenida See this is why I didn't recommended Snapdeal at the very beginning. I have saw many members having problem with getting products from them.

They are trustworthy at coupons, but for products many members had problems before too.

So if possible AVOID SNAPDEAL.

See if you are lucky enough, everything will be fine, but that doesn't mean everyone will be lucky.

Yes you are right, now everyone should avoid both Snapdeal and ncarry nimbuzz.
Letsbuy, Flipkart and Tradus is trusted site. Also try to search in your locally its available.

One good news for Kolkata folks

Micromax Funbook is avialable at R.G Cellular Golpark at 6.5k

tenida can you please check on this

What you are not getting any navigation bar or something??

O what! Is it a dead pixel you call it!! :O

I thought twas something with the screen guard, i see two very small white dots, when the screen is complete black (like, when a game begins or loads).

@Orionz see if your dead pixel is like this or not.

Example of dead pixel
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-VDOlxHOfRD4/TszQak2fx5I/AAAAAAAAAmE/TLiEJhaKdOo/s1600/dead_pixel.jpg

Guys i am new to this forum, I ordered my funbook from snapdeal on 30 apr and received it on 3 may...i just opened my package and everything was fine. then i noticed a straight line across the display :( ...anyone having similar issue..i am really annoyed and disappointed...called snapdeal, they said will call back me within 24-48 hrs :((

Its dead pixel, just contact snapdeal or Micromax for replacement.

Is the line is like these ??
*i.imgur.com/G6LuL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Dw5uH.jpg

I think its overpriced :|

Paylaram

Broken In
Which Color? I ordered black on April 25 and got a 29 as delivery date, but they have rescheduled to May 2 and May 5. no luck so far. i also informed customer care to send for any color.
only grey was available.

thx to all who responded to the photon+ query. :)

update : got a call from RG cellular. going there tomorrow !

Paylaram

Broken In
guys, also please suggest what memory card to buy and from where. I am thinking of picking up one 16gb and one 32gb, both class 4. complete novice here wrt smartphones and tablet.

p.s. there might be more than one post of mine here. not my fault since I can't see my posts till they are approved and can't edit. sorry for the disturbance.

jd91

Broken In
tenida
in super hd player there is option of settings in menu but on pressing it I get blank screen.
actually I m trying to set folders and file to show on player. at present it is picking up each and every pic and video on tab or card.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
guys, also please suggest what memory card to buy and from where. I am thinking of picking up one 16gb and one 32gb, both class 4. complete novice here wrt smartphones and tablet.

p.s. there might be more than one post of mine here. not my fault since I can't see my posts till they are approved and can't edit. sorry for the disturbance.

Get this Sandisk 16/32 GB Micro-sd class4 card from flipkart.

16GB microsd
32GB Microsd

Paylaram

Broken In
Get this Sandisk 16/32 GB Micro-sd class4 card from flipkart.

16GB microsd
32GB Microsd

thanks tenida. thanks a lot for the RG cellular info as well. I got a call from them, will visit tomorrow. :)

any other advice about what to pick up ? earphones, carry case etc ?

also, I need to cancel the snapdeal order. how to do it ? do I have to call ?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Got my funbook today morning, snapdeal shipped it on the said date, but bluedart was kinda slow (took 3-4 days). nways there doesn't seem to be any defect with the device itself, but while charging it acts weird and is not usable at times:-?, haven't tried charging through USB yet.
funny thing is that I ordered a pouch through ebay and I got that 2 days ago..:p and got the funbook only today...

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
thanks tenida. thanks a lot for the RG cellular info as well. I got a call from them, will visit tomorrow. :)

any other advice about what to pick up ? earphones, carry case etc ?

also, I need to cancel the snapdeal order. how to do it ? do I have to call ?
Hoho you are palaram how are you??:))
You can buy carry case like mine from Golpark roadside mobile pouch store.
And any good earphone from phillips or other brand. But for skype calling you need earphone with mic support as this tab doesn't has mic inbuild.

Just send a mail to snapdeal support about cancelling of your order. If they also send the parcel don't receive it. Buying locally is always better as you can check the tab before giving the money to the shopkeeper. But for online dealer you can't do anything apart from waiting for their response if the device found defective.

Those who are getting defective funbook from Snapdeal. Try to post the complain here
SnapDeal | Facebook

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Got my funbook today morning, snapdeal shipped it on the said date, but bluedart was kinda slow (took 3-4 days). nways there doesn't seem to be any defect with the device itself, but while charging it acts weird and is not usable at times:-?, haven't tried charging through USB yet.
funny thing is that I ordered a pouch through ebay and I got that 2 days ago..:p and got the funbook only today...

Congos buddy! :) The charging issue is the same with everyone, it is coz of the charger, which does not fix in as well in the socket as other chargers, also because most of us do not have proper earthing in our houses.

tenida
in super hd player there is option of settings in menu but on pressing it I get blank screen.
actually I m trying to set folders and file to show on player. at present it is picking up each and every pic and video on tab or card.

install mobo player, its fab! or mxplayer
Hoho you are palaram how are you??:))
You can buy carry case like mine from Golpark roadside mobile pouch store.
And any good earphone from phillips or other brand. But for skype calling you need earphone with mic support as this tab doesn't has mic inbuild.

Tenida, it does have mic! Try recording your voice. Or use, voice search. I have done so ;)

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Congrats. Its a common problem related to the stock charger. Try to use charger that has 1V of output or lesser will do fine.

Tenida, it does have mic! Try recording your voice. Or use, voice search. I have done so ;)

Thanks i didn't knew it has mic :shock:

And you also use Freenote app to write like in Samsung Note in Micromax Funbook ;). You can write in your own hand writing, draw like paint and save for note-making. But to write properly you need capacitive stylus.

*thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mPoI18RbBcWpX-5X5IXq8vQ/140.jpg

Brand New High Quality Stylus Touch Pen Capacitive Galaxy Tab Tablet Note Ipad | eBay

Top Bottom