Micromax Funbook

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Now I am getting battery backup around 6 hours :D

So you flashed it? I read "major fix is while charging with the wallcharger the screen would miss or touch somewhere else while charging but that is now fixed with the new rom" at [Q] Micromax Fun Book Development? - Page 5 - xda-developers
Working for you too?

the_souvik

Addicted
hey guyz, i bought funbook from snapdeal a week earlier. have been following you since then. add me to the club and suggest some sites which gives indepth knowledge on rooting android tablets. one more thing is there any way to run playstation or nintendo games on android.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
So you flashed it? I read "major fix is while charging with the wallcharger the screen would miss or touch somewhere else while charging but that is now fixed with the new rom" at [Q] Micromax Fun Book Development? - Page 5 - xda-developers
Working for you too?

Nothing as such, must have been a coincidence i am sure. Even the charger i have works well some times and other times, makes tab unusable.

It is actually how loose the charger is connected with the socket.

hey guyz, i bought funbook from snapdeal a week earlier. have been following you since then. add me to the club and suggest some sites which gives indepth knowledge on rooting android tablets. one more thing is there any way to run playstation or nintendo games on android.

Check links i have given above, the video link is all you may need to flash.

Yeah, to run PS,X60 & PC games, there is an app you may download. Search Onlive in the Playstore.

I found this. Pretty good looking
Brand New BLACK leather pouch cover for galaxy tab reliance akash ipad tablet | eBay

The cover is for Galaxy tab, wont fit in, funbook is a bit bigger in size.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah, local shopping became a history for me now :p

Thanks a lot again for the help @Tenida.

Ordered it along with a Sandisk 16GB MicroSD Card for my Funbook :D

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I've purchased Domo nCase B8 Cover For Domo 7 inch Tablets. Will update once get delivered. (from Homeshop18)

Can you post link?

Look at this case its looks good
*www.homeshop18.com/domo-ncase-b8-c...als/ipads-tablets/product:27776949/cid:14595/

batman

Broken In
Has anyone faced any problems with screen rotation?..Mine is not rotating at all even though in settings screen rotation is on.

jd91

Broken In
Bought locally
Sleeve cover rs 125 (same as tenida)
Sandisk 16 gb class 4 microsdhc rs 625