Micromax Funbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Got it exactly one week after booking..

Congrats dude...so howz the experience so far?

Havnt used much since then, will post about the battery improvements, if any.

Here is the tutorial : IVIEW 760TPC Advanced Improvements - Flashing Firmware, Custom Scripts & more - YouTube

Downloads available here : Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

For the screenshots, tell me if there's any app, coz i dont have a point and shoot cam.

About screenshot app. just type in google play you will find many such free app.
And post your feedback about battery life, browsing experience, video playback.Also tell us is there any bugs in the custom rom??

varunparakh

Gamer in me
There is no major difference in terms of playback and such things, will update about the battery life, which again depends on the usage.

For the screenshots, i'll rather ask you to watch the tutorial video, it is all of the same here. :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
You think so my luck is that kharab:p:p
Well if you think so,then you are totally wrong!
Dropped several mails and also threatened them that i will not purchase any product and will also report your stupid behavior to costumer relations cell,so and so...and the email i received was very complimenting..sorry for the inconvenience,blahh blahh blahh..:p
But mai chup baithne wala nahi hun aaj fir se phone karunga!Let me also see na ki vo meri sunte kaise nhi hein!!

Automated replies :wink:

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
There is no major difference in terms of playback and such things, will update about the battery life, which again depends on the usage.

For the screenshots, i'll rather ask you to watch the tutorial video, it is all of the same here. :)

anandp

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Tenida! It was this thread which had made me aware about Funbook about a week back and today I'm a proud owner of Micromax Funbook. It's my first android device and have been getting a feel of it for last few hours.

I had ordered it on 28th April and received it today afternoon. Fabulous service by SnapDeal.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Anand

shashwat.vt

Right off the assembly line
Done! :)

Phew! It was my first time tweaking with android! Feels good! Will now come to the changes i am experiencing :

Pros :

1. The Micromax branding is out of the way from the boot screen to mlabs!
2. Internal space available is 2.16GB out of the 2.17GB!! WOW!! ;)
3. The device is now recognized in the Play Store as an SG SII or if you want, the ALLWINNER MOD lets you change it.
4. The device is snappier and smooth, with lots of essential apps pre-installed as well!
5. A few more Gapps installed like People, Currents etc.

Benchmarking scores :

AnTuTu : 2983 (tenida got 2947 in his review)
Neocore : 57.3 FPS (same as tenida)
Quadrant : 1776 (1679 was the score in iGyaan review)

Temporarily have reverted back to the original firmware, since the unlocked dongle was not working because, everytime i tapped on Mobile Network, got an error saying, Mobile Network has stopped working!

Will see and wait for the fix!

PS : For those interested to flash, check this

Bro don't use the script.

batman

Broken In
hey guys..need your advice on this carry case..*www.ebay.in/itm/High-Quality-Black...4?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item27c64d1d10..is this good?..

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Purchased Carry pouch for Micromax Funbook from locally.
Price- Rs.200/- only

*i.imgur.com/POGGE.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WJuvr.jpg

hey guys..need your advice on this carry case..High Quality Black PU Leather Case Cover for Micromax Funbook | eBay..is this good?..

Its not that good. Quite expensive also its not leather its foam.

Check this carry-case from Case logic. You can buy it from letsbuy.

Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet & E-book Reader Sleeve (LAPST 107) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Red) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Case (QTS 107) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Belkin case also looks good
Belkin F8N586qeC01 move sleeve For 7 Inch Tablet Price - Buy Belkin F8N586qeC01 move sleeve For 7 Inch Tablet Price in India, Best Prices n Review

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Check this out! Dirt 3 works like butter on this tab!! :D IVIEW 760TPC In-Depth Gaming Review (AllWinner A10 Tablet) - YouTube

Not exactly Funbook, but same specs!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks Tenida! It was this thread which had made me aware about Funbook about a week back and today I'm a proud owner of Micromax Funbook. It's my first android device and have been getting a feel of it for last few hours.

I had ordered it on 28th April and received it today afternoon. Fabulous service by SnapDeal.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Anand

My pleasure happy to help:razz:

Now I am getting battery backup around 6 hours :D
*i.imgur.com/ErGyt.jpg
*i.imgur.com/MjMOM.jpg

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Check this carry-case from Case logic. You can buy it from letsbuy.

Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet & E-book Reader Sleeve (LAPST 107) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Red) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Case (QTS 107) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Belkin case also looks good
Belkin F8N586qeC01 move sleeve For 7 Inch Tablet Price - Buy Belkin F8N586qeC01 move sleeve For 7 Inch Tablet Price in India, Best Prices n Review

These are awesome, i love the Belkin one and the Red one at Letsbuy!

Not sure, what if it doesnt fit it well!!

batman

Broken In
@tenida..carry cases from letsbuy looks gud..but lemme check in the local markets too before buying one as i feel 895 is a bit overpriced.. :-D :-D

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I found this. Pretty good looking
Brand New BLACK leather pouch cover for galaxy tab reliance akash ipad tablet | eBay

Top Bottom