Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Re: Micromax launches their first ICS 4 tablet

Solved my 1st issue :) Now have to fixed the google play one :(

varunparakh

Gamer in me

I am sure you know this, but Kindle is best for your needs...so why wait? :)

I started a thread asking, should i get a Kindle & i ended up buying a Funbook(ordered it on 14th), now you are rolling back time!! I AM FLUMMOXED!
I am badly hoping, Funbook will be fit for ebook reading!!

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
@tenida did you tried google play on computer? it will push apps directly to your funbook.
for connection timeout try opening on frnds internet...

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

I have used the D10 and funtab, so what i can tell is that both are equally quick, screen is very much similar...the build quality is better on the funbook, but the battery is better on the Veedee and it has pretty good support as well..

I think you can still get the D10 for Rs6500..with freebies :p

@tenida : I am sure your issues will get fixed..i think you are missing some small thing... :)

What freebies you get with D10... it is out of stock now and new stock will come next moth...

varunparakh

Gamer in me
SAD NEWS :( I'll get my money refunded, as the ebay seller hasnt received the stocks from Micromax and won't be able to ship orders within the 5 day period(tomorrow being the last day) that ebay gives!

Will now wait, until it is available in the local market!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
This tablet is not good for ebook reading. Plain and simple book is ok, but it can't able to render magazine easily. The lag is very irritating. This tablet is only good for multimedia and browsing purpose. My review stuck in middle as google play is not opening, but will complete it soon. But please don't buy Micromax Funbook for ebook reading.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
This tablet is not good for ebook reading. Plain and simple book is ok, but it can't able to render magazine easily. The lag is very irritating. This tablet is only good for multimedia and browsing purpose. My review stuck in middle as google play is not opening, but will complete it soon. But please don't buy Micromax Funbook for ebook reading.

GREAT!! Now, i am happy, for my order wont be shipped and i'll get the refund! Will go for Kindle now!!

Any other suggestions ? Can expand a little!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^I can't suggest any other tab as, I have not used it. But kindle would be not bad choice, I think.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i too was planning too buy this for ebook reading but now i m thinking to do so which tablet to go for ebook,mult. and browsing purposes?
btw can it render pdf easily of mathematical nd physics numericals without lags please check asap..

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
i too was planning too buy this for ebook reading but now i m thinking to do so which tablet to go for ebook,mult. and browsing purposes?
btw can it render pdf easily of mathematical nd physics numericals without lags please check asap..

I said na plain and simple ebook will not create any problem. But magazine will simply annoy user. Ok to clear this, I will make one video on ebook tonight.

SahilAr

In the zone
Tenida,from which website you got the tablet?
Do you too face those small dots/spots under your camera while rotating/touching LCD screen of the tablet?

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Micromax Funbook is already rooted.

Today i installed the "Root Checker Basic" and verified it.

@Tenida .. Please confirm this on your funbook,Root Checker Basic is available on Google Play.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
But Google Play is not opening in my tab. Its giving connection timeout error

Btw. guys magazine is running smoothly on ''document to go'' app.

Top Bottom