Micromax Funbook

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Re: Micromax launches their first ICS 4 tablet

^^ How about the screen? While reviewing, do let us know, if ebook reading for long hours is fine or painfull!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Screen is vibrant and color reproduction almost like real. Its awesome for price man. :))

dipesh2k100

Broken In

Screen is vibrant and color reproduction almost like real. Its awesome for price man. :))

Is there any information about the data card in the box?????:idea:....ebay would be a better option then snapdeal what say for ordering the MM Funbook ???:-?

dipesh2k100

Broken In

@Tenida.... Atleast give some basic reviews about the look and feel of the device man.. do it has any memory card slot to extend the memory ???

vineeth12345

Broken In

Enjoy!!!!...just one question though.Did you also receive it with date and time set,browser history etc as someone else mentioned earlier?

dan4u

Took Off!!!

According to the Igyaan review, Bharat Nagpal said the display is fine and i believe that, cuz he's more of an expert reviewer of hardware..
btw as the MMX funbook is a rebranded Ployar momo9, i found out that the momo9 can support other external 3g dongles maybe with some hacks, like in this video
[YOUTUBE]0589ApTHbBM[/YOUTUBE]
I do hope it is possible

Well Funbook and momo9 may look similar because of its hard buttons and screen size, But dimension wise its totally different
The Dimensions of momo9 are 122 x 197 x 12.7 mm
The Dimensions of Funbook are 122 x 192 x 10 mm
i.e the Funbook is only 10mm thick, so that is a lot of difference, Thickness plays a major role .
Oh and just for comparison,
Dimensions of the Galaxy Tab 620 are : 122.37 x 193.65 x 9.96 mm

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Once question about the screen: matte or glossy?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Tenida Nice purshace so your the firstSecond person in tdf to get it :D? Review it :)
Orionz congrats Your the first one to get it :D how is it ??

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Congrats Tenida :)

Waiting for your review.

Need detailed info on Screen Quality, Browsing, App support (specially HD games) and Performance (if it's laggy or what)

Mihir

Right off the assembly line

Have you read any PDF files on Adobe Reader? How is the display in full screen mode and is the text legible from a normal book-reading distance? If you haven't read books on it yet then please address my query in your review.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Congrats Tenida :)

Waiting for your review.

Need detailed info on Screen Quality, Browsing, App support (specially HD games) and Performance (if it's laggy or what)

Tell me some benchmark software, games to test the tab.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Quadrant, Neocore, AnTuTu -> Benchmark Apps

Well HD Games are not free at all :p So you can test Angry Birds (if possible all versions) :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Quandrant Standard
BenchmarkPi

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Linpack is another benchmark.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

WTF! no google apps? so ppl will have to root it the first day they get it

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

I don't think so. HD Games will never be free of cost. All good games like NFS, Nova. Asphalt are paid.

Top Bottom