Micromax Funbook

jd91

Broken In
Congos buddy! :) The charging issue is the same with everyone, it is coz of the charger, which does not fix in as well in the socket as other chargers, also because most of us do not have proper earthing in our houses.

install mobo player, its fab! or mxplayer

Tenida, it does have mic! Try recording your voice. Or use, voice search. I have done so ;)

Thanks varun
I already have mx player but what I m curious about is inbuilt super hd player . Is mine corrupted or other having same.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Congos buddy! :) The charging issue is the same with everyone, it is coz of the charger, which does not fix in as well in the socket as other chargers, also because most of us do not have proper earthing in our houses.
Thanks dude:), and any use contacting micromax about the charger?:?:

Nice :) Congrats ;)
Thanks dude:-D

Congrats. Its a common problem related to the stock charger. Try to use charger that has 1V of output or lesser will do fine.

Thanks dude:), and is a 1V charger available locally??

Did you guys have the same problem when chargin through USB?
and found any screen guard yet???

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
@tenida....yep itz exactly like this.............will go to the micromax service station 2morrow.....!!!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
C

You also use Freenote app to write like in Samsung Note in Micromax Funbook ;). You can write in your own hand writing, draw like paint and save for note-making. But to write properly you need capacitive stylus.

*thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mPoI18RbBcWpX-5X5IXq8vQ/140.jpg

Brand New High Quality Stylus Touch Pen Capacitive Galaxy Tab Tablet Note Ipad | eBay
Check my video related to Freenote app :))
[YOUTUBE]LPMZELdKjiw[/YOUTUBE]

Paylaram

Broken In
I am doing fine tenida ! :D

'leader' tenida shows the way for 4 murti. (seriously, my decision to buy funbook is due to you and this thread. my username is a tribute of sorts.)

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Had contacted Micromax service centre, the replacement charger is awaiting for me, at the service centre, but i find no use of geting it replace now, as some times when the socket is plugged in well, it works fine while other times in a loose socket it doesnt, so will be with the replaced charger.

As of the USB, it gets worsened for me, coz may be the earthing isnt all that proper here, so at times my metallic body HP lappy, gives me a lil shock when i touch on the edges while standing on the floor bare footed. So i am sure, the usb problem is coz of the same.

Check my video related to Freenote app :))

Tenida you beauty!! Your efforts in this thread are appreciable! :) Great find again.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I am doing fine tenida ! :D

'leader' tenida shows the way for 4 murti. (seriously, my decision to buy funbook is due to you and this thread. my username is a tribute of sorts.)

Thanks palaram.....thale alur chop ar alu kabli.khawate hobe amake. Tui ki akhono shigi mach er jhol khachish hehehe :)) Tor abar telebhaja sojjo hoina :D
Had contacted Micromax service centre, the replacement charger is awaiting for me, at the service centre, but i find no use of geting it replace now, as some times when the socket is plugged in well, it works fine while other times in a loose socket it doesnt, so will be with the replaced charger.

As of the USB, it gets worsened for me, coz may be the earthing isnt all that proper here, so at times my metallic body HP lappy, gives me a lil shock when i touch on the edges while standing on the floor bare footed. So i am sure, the usb problem is coz of the same.

Tenida you beauty!! Your efforts in this thread are appreciable! :) Great find again.

Thanks bro. :))

Paylaram

Broken In
tomorrow afternoon I will be at golpark. what say we have a alur chop session there ? :D

others, sorry for the mini derailment.

Paylaram

Broken In
what are the video player(s) bundled with funbook ? I need primarily to play the following formats :
.avi
.wmv
.mp3
.flv

enadumugavari

Right off the assembly line
yah tenida, me getting the same line as you shown on the pic...and guys dont buy funbook through online...its my experience...just wait and buy it in local stores...thts better and sahilar i think you are right we need a thread against snapdeal...they ship defective funbook to innocent customers :evil::evil:

Yes you are right, now everyone should avoid both Snapdeal and ncarry nimbuzz.
Letsbuy, Flipkart and Tradus is trusted site. Also try to search in your locally its available.

One good news for Kolkata folks

Micromax Funbook is avialable at R.G Cellular Golpark at 6.5k

What you are not getting any navigation bar or something??

@Orionz see if your dead pixel is like this or not.

Example of dead pixel
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-VDOlxHOfRD4/TszQak2fx5I/AAAAAAAAAmE/TLiEJhaKdOo/s1600/dead_pixel.jpg

Its dead pixel, just contact snapdeal or Micromax for replacement.

Is the line is like these ??
*i.imgur.com/G6LuL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Dw5uH.jpg

I think its overpriced :|

batman

Broken In
funny thing is that I ordered a pouch through ebay and I got that 2 days ago..:p and got the funbook only today...

Can you please post the link for the pouch?.

Guys need your advice on this.Planning to get this pouch for my funbook..Is the price too high or is it worth it?

Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Paylaram

Broken In
extremely overpriced.

I will most likely get my local bagmaker to make a custom one for me, with pockets for earphones, dongles and so on.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
That is a good idea..Let this thread become the one stop shop for all info regarding mm funbook..:-D
Anyone can check my review before buying micromax funbook. I already covered basic cons and pros. :)

Can you please post the link for the pouch?.

Guys need your advice on this.Planning to get this pouch for my funbook..Is the price too high or is it worth it?

Buy Case Logic 7" Tablet Sleeve (LNEO 7) (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Get any cheap pouch from ebay. Will cost you around 250bucks

Thanks dude:-D

Thanks dude:), and is a 1V charger available locally??

I am using old lg charger. You can search local stores for charger that gives 1volt of output.

Top Bottom