Micromax does it again - Brilliant Advertising

azzu

AJJU
Nice Poster...(lets just see the funny side of that ad)

@gautham ..its a 9k 650mhz andro mobile..like sam told..
it aint a 19k tegra mobile

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Guess a better option is coming with this Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos rumoured with - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Karbonn a1 TV adverts were very nice too.

"If you don't have an *ahhhem*, don't sweat it."

:mrgreen:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Sorry guys, was referring to the OTHER superfone from Micromax. A85.
Micromax A85 - Full phone specifications

even if packs a Tegra3 quadcore at the same price, general public will go for a single core packing Neo V or Arc.

it'll take a long for local indian mobile companies to break into the 10k+ mark successfully. currently they are best offering 15k mobile specs at 8k mark.

even if packs a Tegra3 quadcore at the same price, general public will go for a single core packing Neo V or Arc.

it'll take a long for local indian mobile companies to break into the 10k+ mark successfully. currently they are best offering 15k mobile specs at 8k mark.

This exactly was my point some posts ago.

Besides, when it comes to high end hardware, companies like LG and Samsung are starting to break the price barrier really hard. This particular Micromax A85 is nearly 19k. For 20k you get LG Optimus 2x or Samsung Galaxy R, the former with 8MP cam and the later with 1GB RAM. Both have brand backing and custom rom support on XDA Developers. I wonder who will buy this "superfone" or whatever micromax calls its mobile.

I think these Indo-chinese companies should start manufacturing cheap tablets, mp3/mp4 players and ebook readers instead of phones. Atleast these devices will not have radiation problem because of SIM not being present. And people will actually consider their products then.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
this one is promising, check it out here

Micromax Superfone Lite A75 Unboxing video

Spice's competition: Spice Mi 350n Specs, Features, Price in India and Images - iGyaan

The Mi350, 8k

Top Bottom