Michael Jackson seriously ill!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Reports came that he is suffering from Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency

He already lost 95% of sight in his left eye
Internal bleeding in his intestine

His lungs need transplant but his body is too weak and doctors are trying their best to ready him for lung transplant. They can't do anything till his body regains strength.

*www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/12/21/michael_jackson_suffering_from_lung_dise

*www.express.co.uk/posts/view/76625/World-Exclusive-Michael-Jackson-close-to-death-

Saw this news today in Eenadu news paper.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bad news :( .. I dont care what he has done in his personal life, but he has given great music.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
was it from smoking or something else ? Poor soul, what a waste !

not from smoking. It's genetically inherited disease.

People say that it may have aggravated due to drugs that he takes (morphine etc).

btw, he is not a smoker afaik.

red_devil

Back!
yeah read about this in today's TOI... sad news :(
hope Mikaeel gets well soon ...

PS : hope I've spelt his name right ..

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Really sad. He's 'just' 50. He's definitely entertained a world so much. I don't care what people think he looks like. No one can beat his dancing. Get well soon Mikaeel :)

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Really sad. He's 'just' 50. He's definitely entertained a world so much. I don't care what people think he looks like. No one can beat his dancing. Get well soon Mikaeel :)

This is "ejjactly" what I feel. He showed a way for pop. His voice, his dance were on whole new level. It is really sad that he is in such a state now.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
"Michael Jackson's Thriller, the world's top-selling album of all time, is back at the top of the charts this week following a Halloween-inspired surge in sales and coast-to-coast zombie dance tributes to the album.

The Legacy Recordings' 25th Anniversary CD/DVD edition of Thriller has rocketed back into the #1 slot on the Billboard Catalog Albums chart."

That's the power of his music :)

x3060

A LOTR fan
man he really showed the world the power of music , thats what i love. i dont bother with his personal life, he don't know me at all, and vice versa.

i hope he recovers fast and make great music.

MJ's manager claims that he is perfectly fine (health-wise) and is currently preparing for a world tour :???:
*www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/confirmed-michael-jackson-039health-fine.htm

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If that is true, then I am most relieved man on earth. He should be there and he should be making few more albums.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
Jackson 'transplant' claim denied
*news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7796855.stm

A spokesman for Michael Jackson has denied reports the singer is suffering from a rare respiratory disease and needs a lung transplant.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Man I am a big fan of his music and dancing. Too bad all that **** happened in his life. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom