Metro: Last Light

gameranand

Living to Play
OK fellas the new sequel of the legendary Metro 2033 has been officially announced. This one would also feature Multiplayer for game

Platforms - PS3, XBOX 360, PC
Publisher - THQ
Developer - 4A Games
Engine - 4A Engine
Release Date - TBA

[YOUTUBE]TT8PyT_BkUw[/YOUTUBE]

From developers
“We believe that Metro 2033 was a flawed masterpiece,” said Danny Bilson, EVP Core Games, THQ. “It was a beautiful, original game that didn’t get the marketing support it needed. We won’t make that mistake with Metro: Last Light. This game improves on the original in every way – it will have more polish, deeper and more sophisticated gameplay, and satisfyingly visceral combat, without losing what our fans loved about the original. Metro: Last Light is another artful piece of game development from an Eastern European studio that will thrill and terrify anyone looking for a more cerebral experience than your typical first person shooter.”

More will be revealed in E3. :)

Re: Metro: Last Night Discussion Thread

^Lol yeah, Mods please take care of the typo.

One of the games i'm looking forward to, this year.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Re: Metro: Last Light Discussion Thread

Damnn....
My most favourite game was metro2033, and its sequel has just been officially announced?
I am definitely waiting for it along with battlefield3.:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Metro 2033 fans give me good reasons to play Metro 2033 or y its must play game???

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

I have to complete the game myself. Left it somewhere between the 3rd Chapter when it released last year. Got the 360 version, so hopefully should start it again, unless inFamous 2 shows up. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Zangestu said:
Metro 2033 fans give me good reasons to play Metro 2033 or y its must play game???
Looks damn good. I would say better than Crysis 2 for me. Story is good and gameplay is very enjoyable. Overall a must play game. :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

^Hmm..so I think I must play it if so many people r impressed by this game

Is this game comes under SCI-FI category (aliens,giant beasts etc) ??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

It's not your typical alien hunter kind. They mind their own business unless you are on their way totting your gun. You can always traverse through a level without killing anyone. The choice is yours. And every level is different, gameplay is not repititive. No good guys and bad guys, it's what you make out of your interpretations. Survival.

jayantr7

In the zone

^Hmm..so I think I must play it if so many people r impressed by this game

Is this game comes under SCI-FI category (aliens,giant beasts etc) ??

Yeah...:smile: there is a realism in Metro which makes you feel you're in that game. It normally comes under Survival Horror & FPS. Yeah, it is also a SCI-FI type game...

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

You know its a game in which you'll feel like you are in the game. You can kill each and everyone in a level and complete the game or you can spare each and everyone minding your own business which makes this game replayable which is quite unique for a FPS game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

This looks AWESOME :D :)
I got a feeling this will be better than Crysis 2 story. Which was a HUGE dissapointment according to me.

gameranand said:
You know its a game in which you'll feel like you are in the game. You can kill each and everyone in a level and complete the game or you can spare each and everyone minding your own business which makes this game replayable which is quite unique for a FPS game.
Looks intersting :))

Top Bottom