Metro: Last Light

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Metro: Last Light Discussion Thread

thetechfreak said:
I got a feeling this will be better than Crysis 2 story. Which was a HUGE dissapointment according to me.
Well thats for sure.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Such a crap trailer! :|
I wonder whos the idiot behind it. Terrible sync with the music.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Haven't played the first one as reports were conflicting. Hope this will be very good with ultra dx11 graphics to boot. It will be a nice excuse for me to upgrade my system & go CF. ;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Those who want to discuss about the first game, I suggest start a new thread. I myself am playing the game, so would appreciate someone creating it, as I'm really hard pressed on time these days.

tkin

Back to school!!

Those who want to discuss about the first game, I suggest start a new thread. I myself am playing the game, so would appreciate someone creating it, as I'm really hard pressed on time these days.
Done: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/144026-metro-2033-discussion-thread.html#post1455869

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

E3 Gameplay demo - Part 2:

[youtube]EW80V9jGuHE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Haven't played the first game, but I just hope their would be more killing than running around unlike STALKER. I hate RPG type of shooters. :mad:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Metro: Last Light E3 Gameplay Demo

[YOUTUBE]AvhxaKQSMUE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a3swbhnISug[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]D3lOAoN1Aak[/YOUTUBE]

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

For your eyes only, a 13-minute gameplay video:-

[YOUTUBE]iCVREJyyZWA[/YOUTUBE]

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Release Date of this game has been pushed to March 2013
Metro: Last Light and Company of Heroes 2 due in March

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Also South Park. There's a dark cloud over the fate of these games. If THQ remains alive, they will see a release, else we don't know what's going to happen.

doomgiver

Warframe

In the original Metro 2033 game i played, I stocked up on the golden ammo for a boss (used as currency), thinking that the game would go on for some more levels... however, I didnt get to use any, as the game finished way before I was expecting it :(

All in all, I wish the game was twice as long.I hope they make the new game longer than the first one.

I dont care if they dont update anything, and just extend the first's story, I just want a longer playthrough.

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

All they are saying that gamers would get a delightful experience from the game, I hope they are right on spot. :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

I am personally happy that they have removed the MP. This should come out as a better finished game, if it comes out at all.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

I think it'll come out, it might be their get your $hit together game.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I am personally happy that they have removed the MP. This should come out as a better finished game, if it comes out at all.

I hope they dont fall into EA clutches. Otherwise MP over SP will be the motto.

Metro 2033 is one of the most memorable game for me. And another good one was The Suffering. Hope someone remake it in today's graphics. Characters were so goddamn awesome in that game.

Top Bottom