Metro: Last Light

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: Metro: Last Light Discussion Thread

^thats okay but what does the r_api govern?? render api?? dx9/10/11??

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Different version , different save file :p . I am looking forward to read that novel .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

updates dont work that way..

if that would have been the way, people would be scurrying over after lost save files after each steam/origin/uplay update. :p

Knight2A4

In the zone

updates dont work that way..

if that would have been the way, people would be scurrying over after lost save files after each steam/origin/uplay update. :p

I did that from the begining of the game so ...... i have all the saved game intacted ......... i can not say the same for those who change the file in b/w the game ...... i guess you will lose your saved games ....... but who dont just love to play this game at 35-50 fps :p ...........

Different version , different save file :p . I am looking forward to read that novel .

@iittopper do not go for the written version go for the audio version of the novel ...... that is much better than reading it youself. the novel is good itself but what makes the Audio Book of Metro 2033 better is it top notch voice acting .... translated to English by Rupert Degas ... his voice acting makes the novel more enjoyable ..... along with side sounds like sound of trains, bullets gun, ppl talking in metro station while artyom pass them, the way he mimics other characters from the novel is remarkable... & as he tell the story the entire thing start to unfold in front of you . you can clearly imagine the story it soo detailed.. serious if you really what to see after meth metro 2033 then Go for Metro 2033 [ENGLISH AUDIOBOOK] ........

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

thanks hakimtai for the info , since i will be travelling next week , i am looking forward to it . Audio book it is then .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

^ Dude then you need to see this spoiler!! People who have not completed the game please don't see this=>
You got the bad ending then. :p There is another ending. "good ending" I got the good one :p Did not kill too many people and spared a lot of lives. :D

*Phew*. Awesome! Too bad I got too sad of Artyom. lols. :D

In the next playthrough, I hope I get that.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

^ Yes even I am doing a 2nd playthrough :D Too good a game. But its kind of hard in ranger hardcore mode x.x

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Completed the game. It was so damn awesome. Some places are just so damn intense and nerve wracking. The atmosphere is creepy and adds so much to the experience. The marshlands mission was so intense. Got me all jumpy and nervous. :D

Top game. Easily the best game i have played this year. 9/10 for me.

Will do a 2nd play-through on ranger mode,taking my time. Should be fun. :D
Nice...it has Gatling gun?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Man this game has some nudity.... thank god there was no one around when it popped up :D

the gfx and light effects are awesome....loved it

was stuck in the mission where we had to reach the church....man was running short on filters :-x ...managed to get through though

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
When you reach venice there is a strip club. and also,partial nudity on a meeting with anna later in the game. :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol .... keeping door closed for partial nudity stuff - anyway, I'll start playing this from today and I'm not going to keep the doors closed while playing this one and yeah, I'm going to enjoy some striptease ;-)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@topgear Man a tip for playing,play slow and explore everywhere and listen to everything everyone says. Just makes you see how much effort went into this game :D So much more awesome when you take your time with this game.

Top Bottom