[merged]Serial Blasts In Mumbai

Is Mumbai the most insecure city in India?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticflare

Journeyman
Re: Serial Blasts In Mumbai

look how fruitful the f***ing peace deal with pakistan is!! Why doesn't this spineless shameless upa govt add 10 more railway lines to f***ing pakistan in the name of peace deal now. Trains to terrosists infested pak, supportin iran and the arab worldand opposing israel have borne their consequences. This govt is learning a lesson in the hard way. Why isn't india like israel?

Last edited:

shravan

Broken In

They shouck fu** the motherfu**ers who did this. F*** YOU TERRORISTS!!!

7 as of this reply: *www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10958641/

sting

Journeyman

This is the time to stop all the F**** relation with Paki's

atool

Journeyman

latest is 7 blasts...so many deaths...everyone in mumbai is feeling so unsafe and scared...really sad

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Mumbai Blasts - Is it the most insecure city in India?

***SHOCKING NEWS***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just flipping through the channels on my TV and was shocked to see that there is a terrorist attack in Mumbai!

Today, there were 7 serial bomb blasts in major locations around Mumbai!

I feel really sorry for the residents of Mumbai. First, they have to struggle from all that heavy rain and on top of it all "A TERRORIST ATTACK"!

Is Mumbai becoming the most insecure city in India?

What do you think about the sequence of incidents that have occered in Mumbai? Does anyone have a first hand expeince of any recent struggles in Mumbai such as, rains and today's terrorist attack?

Post your views etc. on this matter.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Re: Mumbai Blasts - Is it the most insecure city in India?

there is already a post in random news...Pleaz dont extend this thread and it was earlier posted...watvr it is mumbai is one hell place to live for newcomers going there...The people staying there from long time have adapted to this kind of problems like rains,terrorism,prostitution,robbery,cheating since ages:)So it doesnt matter them a lot and they consider it as a daily routine..

\/endett/\

Broken In

OMG...
look at the pics,the bombs ripped off the compartments..
7 is huge....
And now the GOI wakes up and sounds red alert...
its not PAK to be blamed,nor the terrorists, but the FCUKING goverment and security we have

siddhesh

Broken In

I caught a train at 6:16 from Borivli to come to Dadar & by the time I reached Malad, the blasts took place. If I would have caught the next train from Borivli I am sure I wouldn't be here today. I am so damn scared. I cam wback home from Malad by rickshaw. Thankfully got one rickshaw & gave two women lift till borivli. Bloody phones are also not working. I request people to help anyody as much as possible. The scene is chaotic at stations.

Kill these God Damn terrorists!

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER

seriously dude ... india should start behaving like Israel ... only problem is Pak has Nukes, but Palestine does not!!!

arcticflare

Journeyman

israel blew up the ****in arab nuke installations. It is a country with guts. This ****in cowardly govt doesn't have the guts to wipe out those islamic terrorists

sknowonweb

Journeyman

Uh.., they expect that thing in London and New York lately . But these brainless ppl hit the busy flock of innocents to their victim count . very bad and brainless terrorists .

Satissh S

Youngling

wtf.. is everyone OK Guys from mumbai GNU, ashish plz report is everyone OK??

PS: Terrorist should probably cut their penis's they are not males, killing innocent ppl isn't the thing damn.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies

The terrorists are winning against India . this serial blasts show that . Indian blood is cheapest in the world having no value . See wat is israel is doing for sake of his one abducted soldier . even if terrorists nuke any indian city . Our politician then will negotiate with that **** hole pakistan alias porkistan

Shame on u **** Politicians

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot

PAKISTAN SUCKS bIG TIME .........
They r f***kin a**holes who cant be trusted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom