[merged]Serial Blasts In Mumbai

Is Mumbai the most insecure city in India?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Re: Serial Blasts In Mumbai

My frnd told me that intotal there were 8 blasts(1 in bandra). I m not that sure that its true or not. I was thinking of coming to Mumbai for studies but now i have to think. Grrrr:(

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

Chirag said:
My frnd told me that intotal there were 8 blasts(1 in bandra). I m not that sure that its true or not. I was thinking of coming to Mumbai for studies but now i have to think. Grrrr:(

Ya its 8.......this is so bad bad bad....

This is so lame...more than 137 people .....

Many of my friends are stuck at their offices.....

Last edited:

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
the current official toll reaches to 137

And I am sure that..the number is more...they are just hiding the number to show that everything is undercontrol....
All these are deaths only in government hospitals...

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot

i think tomm the trains ll not move.. Hav they cleared the debris

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

pathiks said:
i think tomm the trains ll not move.. Hav they cleared the debris

Western railway has been suspended till mid night....central railway and BEST are working...there is chaos everywhere.....there was not much debry.....but still I have a doubt that will the trains run at mid night...

Simple_Graduate

Broken In

Just because Pakistan has nuclear weapons does not mean that we can't defeat them...but it has to be done skillfully. The book mentioned in my signature shows how it can be done.

A full scale deployment of our fighter-aircraft in the bases of Rajasthan, Punjab, and Gujarat, which can destroy Paki nuclear weapons, missiles, and aircraft in a matter of 3 days!!! But ultimately our leaders have to be tough to take such decisions.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.

FatBeing said:
Keep the language clean here please...

After today's events, I don't think anyone can control expressing their *love* for Crapistan

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

ir-responsible media telecast by sabse tej ......... man i am scared to live here anymore u never know when u just might drown in water ... be pelted by stones ..... or just blasted in heaven / hell while travelling in the bus or train ..... how long is every 1 going to use the phrase ' mumbai's fighting spirit ..... this spirit is getting depleted day by day .... people are now no more feeling safe i think deshmukh government is going down which scares me more because the alternate is the cause of a lot more havoc

FatBeing said:
Keep the language clean here please...
if ur frm bombay u know the language is clean

Last edited:

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER

hey fatbeing ... after what has happened ur actually worried about the language ppl are using on Digit ... tch tch

"A full scale deployment of our fighter-aircraft in the bases of Rajasthan, Punjab, and Gujarat, which can destroy Paki nuclear weapons, missiles, and aircraft in a matter of 3 days!!! But ultimately our leaders have to be tough to take such decisions.

My favourite book:

*www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0-595-76754-0"

That's Op Kartikeya isn't it? So you got the e-book...good.

Terrorism expert Ajai Sahni on NDTV said that we should break talks with terrorist-sponsoring state like Pakistan. I guess we need the an air force tyep attack that can destroy Paki nukes and missiles and break that country apart!

Ajatshatru

Broken In

In 1970's and 80's israely bombers destroyed iraqi nuke reactors , but israel' air power is far superior than india , India neither have resource nor courage to bring down pakistan to the knees , what America did Nazis in second world war or currently iraq

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
Really feel very very sad. I urge all mumbaikars to help other fellow mumbaikars cuz as i see it on news channels, there is utter chaos in mumbai. And please don't involve in any kind of violence or rumours, don't let those terrorists succeed more. And would request delhites too to be precautious, saw on the news that a terrorist was caught in delhi too last night.

Saw above that some fellow members are saying that a war should be started, and that we can win it in just a matter of three days, its not that much easy brother. Believe me, waging a war involves much more than reading a book that suggests co-ordinated air strikes, and surely there is no way it can be done in 3 days - please don't think fictitious texts can win us a war.

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
i know its really sad ..after such 7 serial blasts..and in the coming days..all this will become a daily news..i dont whats happen to this world ??where is all the love ??where is peace and humanity ??
and who r we all to blame pakistan or terrorists for this attack ??is it proved ??then we better keep our mouth shut instead of blamin our neighbouring country...
and for u r kind information...our ministers ,politicians...are so so shameless that this sould also be a work of the opposing govt..to bring down the congress govt !!!!so its not Pak . or terrorists to be blamed ??and all terrorists are not pakistanis !!first we should see what our ministers do ..for money ,power and fame. !!they let RDX(explosives )come into the state easily..
its all one big ..bad world..all r to be blamed and not one !!

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
1) F**K the Terrorists...
2) Musharaf condemns the attacks.... therefore, Musharaf = bloody liar, kill him
3) Get Politians imported from Israel.
4) Most Imp: Nuke Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom