[merged]Serial Blasts In Mumbai

Is Mumbai the most insecure city in India?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
*clients.ibnlive.com/pix/features/mumbaiblasts/lightheading.gif

Mumbai came to a shocking standstill on July 11 when serial blasts ripped through its local trains, killing and wounding hundreds. But the city of dreams stood fearless and fighting fit.

Salute Mumbai's never-say-die spirit and Light a Candle for those who succumbed to the blasts or got injured. For every candle you light, CNN-IBN and Channel 7 will donate Re 1 for the relief of the victims.

Code:
*clients.ibnlive.com/features/mumatt/index.php

Simple_Graduate

Broken In
The point I was making was that while India and Pakistan armies are the same proportional size (actually Pakis have a bigger army when compared to the smaller size of their country), but our Indian Air Force is far far superior to theirs.

Thus we should be using our one superior element to destroy their nukes, missiles, etc. and then we can send the army to destroy terrorist bases. If we send army first then they will use nukes and missiles...hence first three days IAF concentrated in northwest can easily destroy the enemy's military strength.

arcticflare

Journeyman
alanpaladka said:
Guys,

We all know who the culprit is! That's Pakistan:x

So now, we should act like Israel!

Too bad alan diplomats like sknowonweb and cyrux feel otherwise. they say we should first analyze the so called evidence if there is any remaining and then deciede on who the culprit was( they suggest it might be china, nepal, srilanka, bhutan!!!!!!) and then sit back wait for another attack to happen.

Israel is a country with guts

go_gamez

In the zone
mediator said:
Man u speak like a leftist like arjun singh. Well i know pakistanis are not terrorists....but all the terrorists are pakistanis. This has been proved by army if dont read daily newas and newspapers! I think ur pakistani urself. Well thats a repute pakistanis have gained.....taking shelters in others country, using indian forums and going to indian govt hospitals for free and getting cured.....and at the end saying JEHAD! DONT ABUSE MEMBERS!!! Man I think ur the sole supporter of congress govt in tis whole forum after witnessing the destruction this govt is doing to the nation!
ANd its not a bad world....its a beautiful world!! And ppl like leftist, arjun singh, ramadoss,congress,pakistanis are destroying it by giving ur leftist ideas, shedding crocdile tears, accusing innocent ppl while issuing fatwa against vande mataram.
EDITED!! Dont abuse fellow members simply because they don't agree with you!!

first of all mind u r lang.and as for u r kind info..all terrorists are not pakistanis...there are terrorists in other parts of the world if u dont know what a terrorist means !! and whats u r problem if a common pakistani.comes to india for medical purposes ..what u r doing is just using all u r anger aginst pakistan..i know.. pakistan is a a** h**e., but thats doesnt mean u curse ...all pakistanis..that too without knowing the main culprit..(its not declared yet )
...and as for the congress government..tell me ??if it was some other govt. of u r choice would they stop this terrifying incident ???no govt .can help it..to whats gonna happen ...all leaders are corrupt man !!
tell me na how do these pakistanis (and jehadis ) get into india..and even after gettin in ..who supplies them with all the explosives ??its all cauz..of our corrupt leaders !!
and where do u see a beautiful world...u knw its all gonna come to end one day..theres not much peace and love left in this world..!!

nix

youngsters like us should take up politics instead of BE or something else...
the thought was in my mind few years ago...but it would be too dangerous.
comin back to topic...yeah i agree with you, its time to kick@*s. we've waited for too long and we're giving too many chances. we're wasting our army. india's just giving away precious land for nothing...pak took some, so did china. and these policitians...they just condemn, everything something happens, PM condemns. i'm beginning to hate that word. take action, dont just condemn.

go_gamez

In the zone
mediator said:
I have never heard any other religion whose ppl kill in the name of terrorism.And We are not saying pakistan is terrorist....but we r definately saying that all these terrorist are pakistanis and muslims!! Hope ugot ma point!! I hope u dont have any relative u suffered at the hands of these jaahil jehadis, else u wont try to take side of pakistanis!! Ok u say they are right people........Do u know islamic students make nude posters of hindu goddesses at jama masjid daily! I even posted a complete thread from a very reliable source....but the mods removed it....duno why? may be some mods are muslims!!

Do u still say they r peacefule??
i support cyrus 's statements...
please and please mind u r lang..all terrorists are not muslims ..and i dont mind sayin that i am a proud indian muslim!!and i again say it that i am a muslim.. a follower of islam...a religion. which does not support ..killing innocent people..
in the name of religion..yes it does go for jihad..but what these terrorists..do is not jihad..the real meaning of jihad..is sacrifice..for the protection of u r motheland..and u r religion..and it does not mean killing innocent ppl..but killing of bad and evil..
and as for people..and terrorists..who say they r muslims and do such evil things..(like what u said about hindu godesses and islamic students)are not muslims..but foolish ppl..and they r not real muslims atleast for the almighty..
so please stop cursing muslims..and stop naming terrorists to a specific caste ,race or religion..!!

arcticflare

Journeyman
go_gamez said:
i know its really sad ..after such 7 serial blasts..and in the coming days..all this will become a daily news..i dont whats happen to this world ??where is all the love ??where is peace and humanity ??
and who r we all to blame pakistan or terrorists for this attack ??is it proved ??then we better keep our mouth shut instead of blamin our neighbouring country...
and for u r kind information...our ministers ,politicians...are so so shameless that this sould also be a work of the opposing govt..to bring down the congress govt !!!!so its not Pak . or terrorists to be blamed ??and all terrorists are not pakistanis !!first we should see what our ministers do ..for money ,power and fame. !!they let RDX(explosives )come into the state easily..
its all one big ..bad world..all r to be blamed and not one !!

better keep our mouths shut u say!!!!!!
ur saying don't blame the terrorists, what kind of an indian are u? why don't u move over to pakistan if u can't bear any insults on them. blaming the govt is fine, but syaing that pak is innocent and that we must shut our mouths is the most inhuman, shameless statement that can be made by any indian who had seen the effects of the blast. Ur statements show how pro pak you are? Pak not involved in these attacks u say!! Birds of the same feather flock together.

mediator

Technomancer
go_gamez said:
first of all mind u r lang.and as for u r kind info..all terrorists are not pakistanis...there are terrorists in other parts of the world if u dont know what a terrorist means !! and whats u r problem if a common pakistani.comes to india for medical purposes ..what u r doing is just using all u r anger aginst pakistan..i know.. pakistan is a a** h**e., but thats doesnt mean u curse ...all pakistanis..that too without knowing the main culprit..(its not declared yet )
...and as for the congress government..tell me ??if it was some other govt. of u r choice would they stop this terrifying incident ???no govt .can help it..to whats gonna happen ...all leaders are corrupt man !!
tell me na how do these pakistanis (and jehadis ) get into india..and even after gettin in ..who supplies them with all the explosives ??its all cauz..of our corrupt leaders !!
and where do u see a beautiful world...u knw its all gonna come to end one day..theres not much peace and love left in this world..!!
@Go_Gamez......Im sorry for using abusive language. But my post was not aimed at my indian muslim brothers.....Only Pakistani Muslims!!
I like the ethical way u used in the forum....thats why i dont hate indian muslims! But u see u have a soft corner for pakistan andll indian muslims do. Thats what i dont liek in indian muslims. Im just trying to make a point....and cant forget how much damage the pakistanis and congress have done to my Indian nation!!

As for any other govt.....I say if shiv sena wud have formed a govt then we all know what steps wud have been taken....we dont even have to discuss that here! Pakistan wud have been toasted already!

History has told us that all the major bombings were done by paki muslims!! It doesnt matter where these muslims came from china,bangladesh etc....they originallybelonged to pakistan and were trained in pakistan......! I donno terrorist in other parts of world....but in India all terrorist activities are hobbies of paki muslims. Even in other parts of world major terrorist activities are done by muslims other than indian muslims.....I say that coz i never heard any muslim related to India involved in terrorist activity!!

again i say sorry for abusive remarks....but i thought u were a leftist or a congressy!!

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
mediator said:
@Go_Gamez......Im sorry for using abusive language. But my post was not aimed at my indian muslim brothers.....Only Pakistani Muslims!!
I like the ethical way u used in the forum....thats why i dont hate indian muslims! But u see u have a soft corner for pakistan andll indian muslims do. Thats what i dont liek in indian muslims. Im just trying to make a point....and cant forget how much damage the pakistanis and congress have done to my Indian nation!!

As for any other govt.....I say if shiv sena wud have formed a govt then we all know what steps wud have been taken....we dont even have to discuss that here! Pakistan wud have been toasted already!

History has told us that all the major bombings were done by paki muslims!! It doesnt matter where these muslims came from china,bangladesh etc....they originallybelonged to pakistan and were trained in pakistan......!

again i say sorry for abusive remarks....but i thought u were a leftist or a congressy!!

first please and please stop using the wrds pakistani muslims..they dont have any right..to be called as muslims..a person is not a muslim if he does such evil deeds..nd he is only a muslim for name sake..u call them pakistani teroorists or whatever i dont mind ??but why point out towards muslims alone ??
as for as u r shiv sena govt. goes..after such incident the shiv sena would have caused more..loss to the city..and lifeline of mumbai..by just protesting and calling for bandhs..stone throwing .on trains and buses ..rail roko and all ..!they would shut mumbai for a day or two ..too bring themselves in the limelite...and cause a loss of thousands of crores..to mumbai and inturn to india...cauz this is true..and history..is the proof for this !!

cyrux

In the zone
After the recent spate of attacks there is an all new defination to the word terrorism

Terrorist = An islamic fundamelaist .. how conveninet it is

A terrorist is a person who spreads violence and creates terror amongst people. People like veerappan , the maoists, the naxalites, the brutal murders would never be considered as terrorist but gangsters or bad guys because the dont belong to a muslim community.

Never in my posts i have supported Pakistan and why should i ? Most of the evidences do point towards them but i just want to say that the *culprits* should be punished and not the innocent , whether he be a muslim and non-muslim. I also say that there should be a detailed investigation and we shouldnt start blaming anybody before the investigation starts. Regarding evidences being destroyed .. even after such explosions if a really sincere investigation we might come out with some result

@arcticflare. How does my thinking change the course of the story. Facts shall remain unchanged and i wouldnt dare to comment on anything until i have atleast some evidence or proof to what i am commenting about. Well may be the pakistani are sponsporing it and if they are doing it they are completely wrong. Pak is all famous for wrong reasons. Pakistan might be running in the wrong hands but why blame muslims. Look Pakistan != Muslims (!= not equal to)

At this point of time they are various terrorsims taking through out the world small or big but its the releigion Islam that comes noted for. A releigion Islam becomes noted for things which are prohibited in it.. how astonishing isnt it.

Tell me guys something. What B*sh did to iraq and afghanistan isnt the act of terrorism ? He destroyed two complete nations for illogical reasons. Just because of a brutal man s**dam he used all his nukes that were getting old .Can somebody give me a worse act of terrorism than this. Does this mean all americans are bad ??

Mediator ,thank fully none of my relatives have died in these attacks. You can call it jahalat but not jahaalat jehad because jehaad is not a holy war. regarding muslim students making nude pictures of goddess at jama masjid, i have never heard about it but since you say they are doing so i beleive you, but tell me one thing dont you think there are black sheeps in the society. Tell me, are all hindus very honest and sincere. There are bad people in ever society like that. YOu and i know both know what teenagers do .. can we blame releigions for that?. I will tell you the reason for it. All this foolish acts happen due to lack of knowledge of releigion and lack of education.

I agree that very very very very few muslims who are choosing the wrong path. Every wondered why ? Ever went to the root of the problems . I have noticed that all such people are still in their young age when their minds are tender and ready to be brainwashed. Attrocities against muslims are taking place around the world and no organisation is coming forward the stop it. This is resulting in a backlash and young people like you and me who have , what they call as garam khoon of jawani are getting involved after a complete brainwash. I still beleive its circumstances that are responsible for this. By saying this i dont support them at all. Infact i am against them

There is one solution for this. Education for all. Every wondered why people like you and me never do such acts. Because we have the power of education , we can think on our own, our brains cant undergo brain wash. We know whats right and whats wrong. We have the power of reasoning
I urge people to also follow their releigions and follow them strictly to become fundamentalist of their releigion.When you follow your releigion by stikcing to its basics you become a fundamentalist (this word often referred with muslism is taken in a wrong meaning) muslim hindus or christians. I am sure no religion propagates violence and every releigion encourages humanity. So lets get close to our releigions

Regarding using nukes against pakistan , fine go ahead bomb the complete nation, kill the culprits along with the innocents , and common man in india has to pay the increasing burden of those wars. There are crores spend everyday in a war. Many of you might be thinking what a fool i am asking the country to stay calm in such conditions .I definitely feel that culprits should be put ot punishment but I am just saying that war is not the answer. WE must exploit different ways

Ever thought of a world where there is no war. More than 50% of a coutnry's revenues which is spent on so called safety measure with nuclear weapons , fighter planes etc. going towards the development of the country. What a country it would be to live in with no poverty and education for all...

mediator

Technomancer
@go_gamez......I see!! So what wud u do if any of ur frnd or relative ( bhagwan na kare ) suffered at the hand of these paki terrorists ??
As far as shiv sena is concerned......i think it wont throw stones on buses if it wud have formed govt! It wud have straight away toasted the pakistan. It only throws stone coz its a small party and therefore does normal and small works like throwing stone without any human losses!!
But any other govt, instead this congress+left is still better and wud have taken steps!!
Congress is the ultimate internal destructor to my indian nation........they caused india-pakistan divide thanx to that imecile nehru, then they returned 90000 paki soldiers back and in return pakis gave us terrorism,they let pakistan occupy so called POK,tried reservation thing list is endless!!

One thing more.......are u in favour of muslim reservation in education in country??

@cyrux............man cant quote ur whole big post....but i support this post of urs!!.....but yea! I call naxalites, the maoists,veerapan etc all terrorists!! and they shud be nuked as well.
And u say pakistan might be running in wrong hands?? Cmon man pakistan is a wrong hand where muslims kill muslims.....leaders are exiled like nawaz sharif and next army general slaughters the previous one and takes over and bites india every year liek a mosquito!!
I also say Bush is terrorist no.1. Instead of blasting the poor afghanis and iraqis....they shud have nuked pakistan!!

So I appeal to all my muslim bros,to cyrux and and to u go_gamez ( faheem ).....please preach non-violence to ur community and I will do to mine ( well i already do ),help the cops identify the paki terrorists and try to convince others also on mass stage that u dont have soft corner for pakis !!

Last edited:

cyrux

In the zone
As i said education is the answer to everything.. i feel reservations should be there "strictly for the poor". not only for muslims but for non-muslims too

mediator

Technomancer
cyrux said:
As i said education is the answer to everything.. i feel reservations should be there "strictly for the poor". not only for muslims but for non-muslims too

Yea i like that...but u shud say reservation at primary level where all th personality development takes place....Is arjun singh listening to this??

And please an appeal to the mods......particularly tuxfan!! Sir I know u became a mod recently, I even congratulated u.......But dont let that power go to ur head...and dont act like a leftist say "Banning someone on mutual consent is such a pleasure". U dont have to ban @simplypissed! Most of the people will behave like him cause such a disaster has happened. If u were a vicim u wud have also behaved like him. I know my post will get edited by u....but think again wisely!! Sorry to say ur magzine content is on a downfall but If this goes on by u guys then ppl will stop coming to this great forum.

go_gamez

In the zone
@ cyrus..i completely and completely go with u r post..!!

@ mediator..ofcrse if anythin hpnd.. i wud not start blame pakistan for it but the terrorists (which an also be an international organisation )..but i dont say pak.. is clean its full of b*** $*** ...and i am not a supporter of pak o something..but a supporter of all my innocent muslim brothers and sisters who have to suffer due to these terrorists..and such attacks causin a hatred towards the muslim community..instead of hatred towards terrorists !!
i am not in favour of reservation quota and all..but it woluld do no harm if there are reservations for poor and deprived regardless of their religion !!

arcticflare said:
better keep our mouths shut u say!!!!!!
ur saying don't blame the terrorists, what kind of an indian are u? why don't u move over to pakistan if u can't bear any insults on them. blaming the govt is fine, but syaing that pak is innocent and that we must shut our mouths is the most inhuman, shameless statement that can be made by any indian who had seen the effects of the blast. Ur statements show how pro pak you are? Pak not involved in these attacks u say!! Birds of the same feather flock together.

i hav much love for motherland ..then may be u have..but at the same time i also care for all my muslim brothers all over the world (this dsnt include terrorists cauz they r not pure muslims .for the almighty )..so i say tht u keep u r mouth shut cauz u just goin on blaming pak ..which for u ppl is pak=muslims ..thats all what i didnt like !!and u bettter knw what u r saying//i m not sayin u to keep u r mouth shut...just sayin tht dont blame..the whole muslim community as whole !
and i never never said tht pakistan is innocent..its the most cunning as far as i knw ..ya how r u so sure tht its pak involved in this attacks ??u knw madrid and london blasts...(both caused in rail transports )..were they also caused by pak terrorists ?????..and there are many similarities between madrid and mumbai blasts..so it can also be an international org. but tht dsnt rule out the fact that pak , can also be behind these attacks..!!
and these are not inhuman or shameless statments ...but something sensible and logical..instead of blindfolded blaming someone else...
i am not a pro pak ,or sumthin ..i love my country and am 120 % patriotic towards it..so u better think twice about u r lanuage. next time..instead of callin me shameless, a pro pak ..and god knws what all!! ..

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

alanpaladka said:
Guys,

We all know who the culprit is! That's Pakistan:x

So now, we should act like Israel!

Ah well. All i can hear from VIP is that they will look in to matter and say lot of crap. They is only word but there is no action.

8 blasts more than 200 dead more than 700 people injured and nobody is doing anything to stop it.

Today it might be mumbai tomorrow who know it will Bangalore or chennai. Who knows.

Well, If you know Israel is attacking Lebanon now. Next will be Syria. I can see Bible prophecy is coming true.

If the government does nothing to protect India. People of India should blast the heck of India government and protect India.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Pakistan ...................... Hamari Galti ka natiza....................1971 main to pura kabza kar lena tha..............

arcticflare

Journeyman
hey mr gogamez did u hear me abusing muslims in my post, but still ur saying idid so. don't put words in my mouth. Latest news, phonecalls have been traced frm mumbai to pak during blast. Yeah but still u leftist guys will say pak didn't do and it's a responsible neighbour. Go to hell.

mediator

Technomancer
Well they arrested a person named Mohammed F ( F for fahaad i guess cant remember ) who belongs to pakistan!
But @Go_gamez....dood u can surely and without any hesitation suspect paki terrorists in western india and delhi attacks.....like u do now. Likewise u can suspect Naxalites in eastern india and nepal attacks!
Pakistan is same to india......as naxals are to eastern india,LTTE to sri lanka, bush to afghanistan/iraq, osama to USA and arjun singh to students like us !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom