[merged]Serial Blasts In Mumbai

Is Mumbai the most insecure city in India?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpotter606

Journeyman
The dd news says the death toll has risen to 190!! This is getting bigger every hous. My father was in mumbai and was going to come back to nagpur by vidabha express. We were so worried because the blasts were on railway stations and his train was on 7:40. It was only when he called that we let the sigh of relief. This is the first time something like this happened and i got the feel of leaving in terror.
its really unfortunate that police did not have any prior info of this attack. This attack really was well planned. I wonder what will govt do now?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
The phone network was jammed after the news came. After trying unsuccessfully calling my friends, I sent sms to them. Corny (sree_virus) was lucky not to board one of the fateful trains (thankfully), Ashish (Tuxfan) , Andy (mail2and) and Deep are also ok. I didnt get reply from Atul (techno_funky) , Gnurag and Sourabh and I still dont know if those sms were delivered or not.
Its a very different situation sitting in your couch and commenting on the event from actually being present on the accident site. I can only dread at the thought what wouldve happen if the bombs were put in general bogies at 5 pm ..

mediator

Technomancer
Re: Serial Blasts In Mumbai

arcticflare said:
look how fruitful the f***ing peace deal with pakistan is!! Why doesn't this spineless shameless upa govt add 10 more railway lines to f***ing pakistan in the name of peace deal now. Trains to terrosists infested pak, supportin iran and the arab worldand opposing israel have borne their consequences. This govt is learning a lesson in the hard way. Why isn't india like israel?

No dood lessons are learnt by those who have brains. This govt is a mindless phreakshow. It cant learn any lesson. And how can it when past 50 yrs didnt make it any wiser. All this govt doing creating malls and malls everywhere while giving no heed to poor farmers (who form the base of country), trying to please the madarrassas owners and list is endless. Who needs so many malls??
This govt puts sword on the neck of a person who does something for hindus. It even tried to put pressure on Sir Venugopal. But huh....that was a nice try from their side! They didnt go for Muslims who issued Fatwa against "VAnde Mataram".....How pathetic can u get than this?? In this regard I like SHiva Sena the most ......who created whole lotta tension in Mumbai when a muslim threw "Kichad" on the statue!!
I think this govt leaders are afraid of Muslims or need there vote bank!! But they are forgetting that now they have no chance in the next elections!!

I appeal to all my borthers here to be more careful in crowded public places and be active now. Its not that the govt will come to save u......U have to save urself! All they'll do is say " I condemn this blabla bla" and issue 1 lack rupees package.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Yeah, most of the people I know are safe. Even I sent a few SMS because all lines were jammed!! I don't know why the authorities do this!! This jamming creates more confusion and chaos. People can't even contact their dear ones to know of their safety and general panic sets in.

But one thing I must say. We don't want these bloody politicians here in Mumbai! Sonia, Advani, Patil, Laloo, etc. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MUMBAI. ITS SICK TO SEE YOU GUYS SHED CROCODILE TEARS. YOUR PRESENCE CREATES MORE PROBLEMS IN THE NAME OF SECURITY. GET LOST FROM MUMBAI!

But I guess terrorists are fools! A few days ago, they used little mud to create havoc in city. This time they spent more to create bigger havoc. They could have simply garlanded a sensitive statue with shoes and Shiv Sena would have taken care of the damage! :| They are a bunch of "legally recognised" terrorists! :X

anispace

dattebayo
7 blasts in 11 minutes.. damn. It takes some serious planning to do something like this.
I was lucky that i have my college vacations going on so dont have to use the trains for a while.Though my dad had a hell of a time coming home due to the shutdown of trains and the traffic jams that followed.

Lets wait and see whos responsible for all this mess

Last edited:
I Am Deleting This Entire Post - It Seems Tuxfan Is A Leftist - And Like A Good Leftist Doesnt Want To Listen To The Truth.

His Excuse - No Racial Slur - Bull Sh-it.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
But one thing is for sure!! Readers Digest survey sucks big time!!

They simply say with some stupid statistics that Mumbai is the rudest city. But they have never seen the spirit of Mumbaikars!! They have never seen people going out of their ways to help strangers. They have never seen how the city got back on its feet on the very nexy day!! Of course, those who lost dear ones will remember this day for a long time and our heart goes out to them.

Whatever others say, I AM PROUD TO BE A MUMBAIKAR AND I LOVE THIS CITY AND THE SPIRIT OF ITS PEOPLE. Every place has its own set of problems and even Mumbai has, but still, IMHO, this city of dreams, is one of the best city in the world. I will never leave it for any other place in the world.

mediator

Technomancer
go_gamez said:
i know its really sad ..after such 7 serial blasts..and in the coming days..all this will become a daily news..i dont whats happen to this world ??where is all the love ??where is peace and humanity ??
and who r we all to blame pakistan or terrorists for this attack ??is it proved ??then we better keep our mouth shut instead of blamin our neighbouring country...
and for u r kind information...our ministers ,politicians...are so so shameless that this sould also be a work of the opposing govt..to bring down the congress govt !!!!so its not Pak . or terrorists to be blamed ??and all terrorists are not pakistanis !!first we should see what our ministers do ..for money ,power and fame. !!they let RDX(explosives )come into the state easily..
its all one big ..bad world..all r to be blamed and not one !!

Man u speak like a leftist like arjun singh. Well i know pakistanis are not terrorists....but all the terrorists are pakistanis. This has been proved by army if dont read daily newas and newspapers! I think ur pakistani urself. Well thats a repute pakistanis have gained.....taking shelters in others country, using indian forums and going to indian govt hospitals for free and getting cured.....and at the end saying JEHAD! DONT ABUSE MEMBERS!!! Man I think ur the sole supporter of congress govt in tis whole forum after witnessing the destruction this govt is doing to the nation!
ANd its not a bad world....its a beautiful world!! And ppl like leftist, arjun singh, ramadoss,congress,pakistanis are destroying it by giving ur leftist ideas, shedding crocdile tears, accusing innocent ppl while issuing fatwa against vande mataram.
EDITED!! Dont abuse fellow members simply because they don't agree with you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE NO TIME TO EDIT THE NON-SENSE PART OF YOUR COMMENTS. SO I DELETE THE WHOLE OF IT. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING. NO RACIAL COMMENTS HERE!!

simplypissed said:
I HAVE NO TIME TO EDIT THE NON-SENSE PART OF YOUR COMMENTS. SO I DELETE THE WHOLE OF IT. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING. NO RACIAL COMMENTS HERE!!

do you really think I care about your damn warning. No wonder you are a loser. Ban me, who cares.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
simplypissed said:
do you really think I care about your damn warning. No wonder you are a loser. Ban me, who cares.

Then bye bye. See you under some other id now :D Banning someone with mutual consent is such a pleasure ;)

Last edited:

cyrux

In the zone
This is just so terrible. Its really sad to know that people here are labelling the whole muslim community as terrorist just due to some people who have no reliegion and act as fools. Well i am sure there might have been muslims in the train who died. What about them ?
If you dont know about the releigon please dont comment. Islam says that killing a human being, whether he be a muslim or a non-muslim is like killing the whole of humanity and if a person does so he wouldnt be muslim
So my dear friends these terrorists are no where close to following what their relegion says then how the f**king hell can they be termed as muslims. Had they known their releigion and been a good muslim this wouldnt have happened. If you study the releigon you will that its the best releigon that propogates peace and harmony but the sad point is nobody really cares to learn the releigon including a majority part of muslims. (For those who dont know the meaning of the the arabic world ISLAM is PEACE)
And there are so many people who are using the term jehad. Can any body tell what the meaning of jehad is ? Jehad no where means a holy war as the media says it . The meaning of jehad is to fight the evil in you to do jahad , like the word jiddo jahad . To fight against the evil in societies is called jehad and not doing some kind of holy war
Coming to the attacks, people are right away blaming so called muslims for it. I agree that 90% chances are there that it might be done by some terrorist organisation but you cant rule out the fact that it might be done by somebody else, might be a political party or somebody else. We know nothing else except what the media has to show but i am sure there might be some complex games done behind the scenes
Coming to the israel thing, we know that Israel is very powerful but not a very right and honest country. When ever two or palestine suicide bombers create terror in Israel , Israel takes out its *latest* weapons to put them on test and tanks to show its dominance over a mere palestine . Is killing innocent people good ?
I never say to hold back , but what ever stern step we take should be in right direction minimising all errors and making sure that its not the innocent and common man who should suffer.

Coming to the blasts i am sure most of the people who had seen the news channel gone in depression.Its really sad to see the havoc that has taken place and beleive me i cant even imagine being a part of that. People say that Mumbai is a very fast city and shall recover soon , well thats because the people who are suffering are in very less numbers compared to the people who didnt face the wrath.The suffering shall always stay. I can only pray that God give patience to such people who are relatives of the dead and help them recover soon from thier sorrow.
I also request people to do their part and try to calm people in all possible ways....

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
it_waaznt_me said:
Ashish (Tuxfan) , Andy (mail2and) and Deep are also ok. I didnt get reply from Atul (techno_funky) , Gnurag and Sourabh and I still dont know if those sms were delivered or not.
I am also fine.. batty, i got your sms today morning..

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
cyrux said:
I agree that 90% chances are there that it might be done by some terrorist organisation but you cant rule out the fact that it might be done by somebody else, might be a political party or somebody else. We know nothing else except what the media has to show but i am sure there might be some complex games done behind the scenes.

Firstly this isn't a movie. Political parties are corrupt, they loot people but no one can even dare to do such a thing.

It is very obvious that it was the work of Pakistani(Crapistani) terrorists. I think it is time for India to take action against Pakistan. Did you hear what their Foreign Minister Kasuri had to say about the attacks here?

Pakistan is a matter of 3 days for India if this Congress govt. had the balls. Unfortunately, we are ruled by an Italian lady who doesn't understand anything else other than playing cheap politics. And we have a PM who doesn't even visit the loo without "Madam's" permission.

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Ya , i agree with cyrux .

c'mon guys , spend some time to learn about the history of world and India . Pakistan is not the only state sponsoring terrorism . I am pretty sure , India is also a key sponsor for the terrorism prevailing in srilanka . The Rajiv Gandhi assasination report clearly says India has its own stained Hand in many issues . These are international political games , just like cuban missile crisis , etc., etc., . And Pakistan is not the only state which can be considered as our Enemy . We are surrounded by enemies . what do u think abt the Maoists in Nepal , The Bangladeshi cross border military terrorism . Who knows , even China may also have its hand over our commercial capital bombing .

Consider it a fall of security measures and we have to urge the govt to tighten it , not to start a war without any clear evidence with a nation once possess the same blood as ours .

And dont mention them as islamic terrorists or any identity related , they are just inhumane terrorists , thats all .

arcticflare

Journeyman
sknowonweb said:
Ya , i agree with cyrux .

c'mon guys , spend some time to learn about the history of world and India . Pakistan is not the only state sponsoring terrorism . I am pretty sure , India is also a key sponsor for the terrorism prevailing in srilanka . The Rajiv Gandhi assasination report clearly says India has its own stained Hand in many issues . These are international political games , just like cuban missile crisis , etc., etc., . And Pakistan is not the only state which can be considered as our Enemy . We are surrounded by enemies . what do u think abt the Maoists in Nepal , The Bangladeshi cross border military terrorism . Who knows , even China may also have its hand over our commercial capital bombing .

Consider it a fall of security measures and we have to urge the govt to tighten it , not to start a war without any clear evidence with a nation once possess the same blood as ours .

And dont mention them as islamic terrorists or any identity related , they are just inhumane terrorists , thats all .

It's becoz of leftist opinions like these that prevent us frm takin an iron fist approach towards pakistan. Be more practical sknowonweb and cyrux. Since when have LTTE attacked india after the rajiv gandhi assasination. If u r so interested abt evidence then wait for years in which time u'll see more attacks. Haven't u learnt anything from the past 50 years about the bloody nature of pakistan. Do u really think that pakistan was not involved in these attacks? And yes i'll call them islamic terrorists coz they kill innocent ppl in the name of religion.

cyrux

In the zone
arcticflare said:
And yes i'll call them islamic terrorists coz they kill innocent ppl in the name of religion.

There you go again. You call them islamic terrorists because they kill in the name of releigion. Suppose if tomorrow there is a group of 10 people who follow your releigion in an Islamic coutnry and start killing innocent muslims people by saying that their releigion says so, then would anybody label the whole community as terrorists or what ?Nobody would beleive them because no reliegion gives permission of killing innocent people and every releigion condems it No man .. grow up .Think maturely , you have the facts in from of you. You cant label the whole 13 crore people as miscreants by doings of people whom i guess from not even .0001% of muslim poppulation

And mail2land , what every you have said that its due to that out country is controlled by an italian and all.. like, what if i ask .. how can you say something for sure. You know what happens in the cong party ? You say our PM wouldnt do anything without sonia's permission. All these are lame assumptions. Just because 100 people are saying this you follow it.As i said earlier all this is such a big game that common man wouldnt understand.

More over what do you want to do .. bomb the whole of pakistan for the doings of some terrorists who dont actually care whats happening around them once their job is done. Kill thousands of innocent people again who might not be responsible for what has happened here.

Two weeks later every thing will be back to normal and this thread will go down the pages. All such hyperness shall soon be vanished. What after that.
If you really care then sit down with a cool head and try and get to the root of the problem instead of making statements like bomb pakistan and stuff and also labelling anybody and jumping to conlcusion about releigion of these releigiouless people. As i said earlier target the mastermind and not the innocent people

Last edited:

arcticflare

Journeyman
one thing cyrux, give me a staight answer; Firstly do u think pakistan and its intelligence agencies are behind these attacks or not. secondly don't u think pakistan is funding these terrorists? thirdly aren't dawood ibrahim and other such ppl hiding in pak and wasn't pak, especially musharaf, responsible for kargil?
Who were behind the deaths of 20000 kashmiris in two decades; LTTE, Maoists, Babbar khalsa.
From where do u think these terrorists come to india; sri lanka, bhutan, china, nepal.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
cyrux said:
There you go again. You call them islamic terrorists because they kill in the name of releigion. Suppose if tomorrow there is a group of 10 people who follow your releigion in an Islamic coutnry and start killing innocent muslims people by saying that their releigion says so, then would anybody label the whole community as terrorists or what ?Nobody would beleive them because no reliegion gives permission of killing innocent people and every releigion condems it No man .. grow up .Think maturely , you have the facts in from of you. You cant label the whole 13 crore people as miscreants by doings of people whom i guess from not even .0001% of muslim poppulation

And mail2land , what every you have said that its due to that out country is controlled by an italian and all.. like, what if i ask .. how can you say something for sure. You know what happens in the cong party ? You say our PM wouldnt do anything without sonia's permission. All these are lame assumptions. Just because 100 people are saying this you follow it.As i said earlier all this is such a big game that common man wouldnt understand.

More over what do you want to do .. bomb the whole of pakistan for the doings of some terrorists who dont actually care whats happening around them once their job is done. Kill thousands of innocent people again who might not be responsible for what has happened here.

Two weeks later every thing will be back to normal and this thread will go down the pages. All such hyperness shall soon be vanished. What after that.
If you really care then sit down with a cool head and try and get to the root of the problem instead of making statements like bomb pakistan and stuff and also labelling anybody and jumping to conlcusion about releigion of these releigiouless people. As i said earlier target the mastermind and not the innocent people

Well cyrus.....I have never heard any other religion whose ppl kill in the name of terrorism.And We are not saying pakistan is terrorist....but we r definately saying that all these terrorist are pakistanis and muslims!! Hope ugot ma point!! I hope u dont have any relative u suffered at the hands of these jaahil jehadis, else u wont try to take side of pakistanis!! Ok u say they are right people........Do u know islamic students make nude posters of hindu goddesses at jama masjid daily! I even posted a complete thread from a very reliable source....but the mods removed it....duno why? may be some mods are muslims!!

Do u still say they r peacefule??

shravan

Broken In
arcticflare said:
Who were behind the deaths of 20000 kashmiris in two decades; LTTE, Maoists, Babbar khalsa.
From where do u think these terrorists come to india; sri lanka, bhutan, china, nepal.

20,000, err, umm, gross understatement I must say. During the times of ethnic cleasing by terror groups, more were killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom