[merged]Serial Blasts In Mumbai

Is Mumbai the most insecure city in India?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik_for_you

In the zone
First of all stop fighting on religion ... and dont blame each other ..

just go to rashtrapati bhavan and steal nuclear remote and fire on terrorist country !!

:)

Simple_Graduate

Broken In
Dreamer said:
Saw above that some fellow members are saying that a war should be started, and that we can win it in just a matter of three days, its not that much easy brother. Believe me, waging a war involves much more than reading a book that suggests co-ordinated air strikes, and surely there is no way it can be done in 3 days - please don't think fictitious texts can win us a war.

Of course you are right that 3 days will not win us the war...but in the book 3 days of air strikes will destroy the enemy nukes and missiles, and that is enough for our army to finish the job.

You can't criticize if you haven't read the book. Defence personnel are governed by the Official Secrets Act and cannot reveal their plans and tactics to the public...hence they use fiction to make their point.

This book has a team of pilots from the famous No. 1 Tigers Squadron that was active in the Kargil War——and the juicy details of all the training, planning, and lives of the pilots can only come from an inside source. And it is more than just coordinated strikes...but you have to read it to understand (for example there is also a Chief of Defense Staff---CDS).

anispace

dattebayo
wtf? Going to war is not the solution. Pakistan unlike Iraq,Afghanistan has Nukes which it can use if we attack them. The only reason USA attacked Iraq, Afghanistan is becoz they did not have a strong military. Look at North Korea, its a bigger threat but still the US cant do a thing as they have nukes.

Dont u think if we attack Pakistan they wont retaliate. If even a single nuclear warhead is launched millions of people will die on both sides of the border. I dont understand why people cant understand this. Even my friends were saying that attack pakistan and all that crap but i dont think anybody understands the consequences of war.Stop acting like a bunch of n00bs.

fnatic@play

Broken In
From the 1st few posts and the last few - its easy to make out .. how n00b-minded ppl can be..

1) Muslims arent terrorist. atleast many o em
2) Pakistan is not responsible, but ppl wit a negative mindset.

and

3) Nukes.. dear me.. ever heard of hirsoshima and the effects o the nuke on its ppl , EVEN now..

i pity u ppl think like this.

Mumbai needs help. do that, rather than talk abt revenge and bullsh*t when we dont even know who really did it.

peace.
out.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I have got a patrol car on the road next to my cubicle's window (I am in Delhi). The driver is sleeping at his seat and the other guy is smoking standing at the next panwallah. (By the way, it is noon now)

God Help us.

LegendKiller

In the zone
India can't do a isreal,simply because isreal has full-fledged support of the US and that's why they keep doing military practise every now and than in palestine...
even today they have bombed lebanon...
India can't do it,coz US and other major countries will place sanctions on us and thus we always act restrain!
Just now i saw in news that four people have been arrested at Bhayander station with Rdx!!!
Well one thing i always get amazed to see is this fu***** friendship intiative india keeps doing with pakistan!!!
Pakistan doesn't want friendship and if India wants to be like isreal than make Balasaheb as PM Of India!
Simple!

anispace said:
wtf? Going to war is not the solution. Pakistan unlike Iraq,Afghanistan has Nukes which it can use if we attack them. The only reason USA attacked Iraq, Afghanistan is becoz they did not have a strong military. Look at North Korea, its a bigger threat but still the US cant do a thing as they have nukes.

Dont u think if we attack Pakistan they wont retaliate. If even a single nuclear warhead is launched millions of people will die on both sides of the border. I dont understand why people cant understand this. Even my friends were saying that attack pakistan and all that crap but i dont think anybody understands the consequences of war.Stop acting like a bunch of n00bs.
Pakistan has openly said that if india ever attacks the first thing they will do it is leave the nukes on us!!!
And as u all know china keeps sending them advanced military planes and all and if if we fight with pakistan,they'll be destroyed for sure,but half if india especially north will be gone and our economy and all will go back to 1947!!

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Oh man!! Too hot discussion!! I think this thread has been used for abusing fellow-members, there has been rational slur and all sorts of unwanted things. IMO, its time to stop this discussion which has no end to it. Lets focus our energies on something more constructive and stop this arm-chair activism.

Hope you all understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom