Mera Pehla Pehla Video Card

MegaMind

Human Spambot
My first IGP was S3 ProSavage 8 Video Integrated in 2001 used to play roadrash, quake 3, XG2, Jet moto, etc....
Bought new PC with XFX 8600gt 256mb in 2008....
Gave that PC to my bro n bought new PC in 2009 with XFX 9800gt 512mb(config in siggy)....
9800gt is damn good, Played Black OPS with high settings, 4xAA, 1440*900 res. with 30-35fps

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
gave my 9400gt to my mom..man, she is really, really good in diablo 2 :mrgreen:

your mom plays game? that also D2? WOW.

a few days ago ico told his dad plays game, now your mom. thankfully, my parents don't play game. actually don't know how to use PC :grin:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
get one and post in here.

I am trying to. Meanwhile, you can help me get one, from this query:
Post# 13276 of this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...ted-general-queries-here-443.html#post1355612 :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
which mobo and cpu do you have or you are using console for playing games ?
ASUS M2A-VM and AMD Athlon X2 4400+ (Brisbane). Integrated ATI X1250 is the graphics.
I play old games, pre 2008 or low demanding indie games. Can live pretty much without a graphics card to be honest, and not really tempted by recent and upcoming games this year apart from Rage, and Portal 2 which might tempt me to get a gfx card. :p
Not a console user btw, the only console I ever owned was a NES clone. :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

a few days ago ico told his dad plays game, now your mom. thankfully, my parents don't play game. actually don't know how to use PC :grin:

yup my mom also dont know the use of PC....:grin:
& my Dad uses PC once in a while for listening music & editing MSWord/Excel :cool:

but my frnd's Dad plays solitare :grin:

@ico: which game does ur Dad play?

amitava82

MMO Addict
SIS 6326. Worst card in the history. No OpenGL support, even IGPs had OpenGL support back in 2001.
*82.114.193.227/vga2/images/stories/vlask/sis/6326f.jpg

Had to buy a nVidia Riva TNT2 in a month or two so I could play Quake 3.
*img.tomshardware.com/us/1999/03/12/nvidia_rocks_the_boat_with_tnt2/tnt2.jpg

Tomshardware

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ good old memories ;-)

I am trying to. Meanwhile, you can help me get one, from this query:
Post# 13276 of this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...ted-general-queries-here-443.html#post1355612 :p

you got it there.

ASUS M2A-VM and AMD Athlon X2 4400+ (Brisbane). Integrated ATI X1250 is the graphics.
I play old games, pre 2008 or low demanding indie games. Can live pretty much without a graphics card to be honest, and not really tempted by recent and upcoming games this year apart from Rage, and Portal 2 which might tempt me to get a gfx card. :p
Not a console user btw, the only console I ever owned was a NES clone. :D

Ok.. thanks.

OP
rchi84

rchi84

In the zone
Man, looking at the pics in this thread.. you realise just how humongous our GPUs have become.

In complete contrast, when I look at pics of my old PII 266 CPU, it looks huge, compared to the Sandy CPUS today..

tkin

Back to school!!

Its a boon, if they knew how to use a pc then I would have been grounded ages ago over some questionable content :grin:

My first card was an ATI X1900XTX, imported it from singapore through my cousin(forgot price but was cheaper than here, much much cheaper)

*images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/14-195-003-09.jpg

Then got this:

*images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/14-130-376-02.jpg

And finally the one in the sig, my motto was alway to play everything maxed out(gfx wh0re) and all my purchases were worth it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Ummm.. seeing the above pictures, my mouth got filled with water... yummy...
Is it bad manners to stare them? :p :))

Top Bottom