Media Crooks

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Indian Media Watch.... Crooks and Liars in the Indian media are the greatest danger to our democracy. Bias, outright lies, paid news, plagiarism and political leanings characterize much of our media.

I have been following this blog lately and it raises certain important issues that no one has ever raised before. Highly Recommended! Read some older posts to get an idea.

www.mediacrooks.com

sujoyp

Grand Master
most educated guys know that media is a paid service now days.....they wont show the real issues public are facing instead will show who are the caracters of bigg boss...how MTV rodies perform...what the latest joke around...by all this they are just taking the mind away from imp issues
At least guys and mens dont really like the faltu subjects like saf kareena ki shadi,yuvraj ka breakup,salmaan kyoo shadi nahi kar raha .....S****t
We really want to see how vadra created this income...y khurshid sacrificed his image for gandhi family....y indira gandhi's cook was made India's president

Flash

Lost in speed
To become rich:

1. One should create a party
2. One should own a newspaper/magazine company
3. One should have their own TV channel.

Nowadays, Ruling & Opposiing parties have a separate channel (NEWS channel mostly) to showcase all the GOOD THINGS they did, even though that is of tiniest amount. They will show that in an infinite loop, until they get another GOOD NEWS.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeah media can make something look the other way round.
There many pics in FB showing this
one was showing the real pic- 2 soliders, one pointing a gun at a enemy soldier and another making him drink water.So media takes a different way and they make it into different pics one showing, the man pointing gun at him, another making him drink water and another the real pics.
One more pic was two children playing in water,media edits it and makes the water look like blood so it looks like the baby girl is killing the baby boy :(

Flash

Lost in speed
Pay me 100, i will make you an hero.
Pay me 1000, i will make you an hero and show your enemy as very bad.
Pay me 10000, i will make you an hero, show your enemy as very bad and loop it for 2 days.

This is what happening!

Top Bottom