Medal of Honor : Warfighter

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Hmm I guess the game is well optimised if a 6770 is giving 35+ fps at 720p.

@sunnyhj Have you tried playing at 1080p??

sunnyhj

Broken In
Hmm I guess the game is well optimised if a 6770 is giving 35+ fps at 720p.

@sunnyhj Have you tried playing at 1080p??

Nope.. My monitor reso maxed out at 1360*768.. i could try to use the my HDTV to check that but that'll be a pain in A$$.. just wait for 1-2 days.. someone is bound to play this game..Ask them..

but as far as i can tell..its same as bf3 in hardware demand just 5-6% more..u'll likely to get 4-5 fps less than BF3.

@faun...good to know..always thought that msi didn't detect nvidia cards..cause evga doesn't detect amd card..evga being nvidia only company and all..

it will give 30+ if u play at high with MSAA off with 2 or 4 AA.. With Ultra this card will die :( being a mid range card it won't be able to maintain 30+ @1080 with high gfx games like crysis, bf3 and metro 2033. u need a better card and CPU for that.

havoknation

Journeyman
So far so good..m in the middle of the 2nd mission and i'm driving a f%$king pickup truck NFS RUN style..this game is a mashed up MOH-BF3-NFS :p

This game has hindi language..3rd mission takes place in karachi..in cut scene the crowd is yelling at us in hindi after we ram someone in the end .. "Iss kutte ko farrar mat hone dena.." "woh zinda toh hai?" etc etc... Lol

How did you get frames, gpu temp and other stats on screen? any 3rd party software used?

sunnyhj

Broken In
How did you get frames, gpu temp and other stats on screen? any 3rd party software used?

m using MSI afterburner.. there are settings for that u can use for ingame monitering...but all those stats are GPU related not CPU

Look at shots and u'll see..

left to right

1)GPU Temp 2) GPU usage 3)GPU fan speed 4) Core speed of GPU
5)version of direct x ..d3d11 for directx 11, d3d9 for direct x 9, OGL for Open GL(e.g Rage)..so u'll know which one is ur game is using 6)FPS

MSI make GPU for both sides so obviously its software must detect them. :)

^^ AFB and Precision both can do that ;-)

thanks :) updated my knowledge about that...see u learn something new every time u'r on net.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Seems like its getting poor reviews from all around :|
Metro-UK:- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter review – lost cause
MoH Review Eurogamer
MoH Review Dectructoid

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I didn't expected this much worse from this one. My expectations were not that much but still its lesser than I expected. :(

sunnyhj

Broken In
Seems like its getting poor reviews from all around :|
Metro-UK:- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter review – lost cause
MoH Review Eurogamer
MoH Review Dectructoid

yup..the game has kinda clichéd storyline but which military game doesn't...u find a dangerous plot..u try to stop it...u lose some friends in the process and kill the villain in the end..same as every other military FPS game....these reviews are just Exaggeration it..but there is AI problems with this and sometimes bullets just pass through the cover. Otherwise its just like many FPS games u'll find in market. Nothing special but nothing to cry about either..

P.s.. I still like BF3 better than this and COD :p
BF3 multiplayer all the way!! :)

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yup..the game has kinda clichéd storyline but which military game doesn't...u find a dangerous plot..u try to stop it...u lose some friends in the process and kill the villain in the end..same as every other military FPS game....these reviews are just Exaggeration it..but there is AI problems with this and sometimes bullets just pass through the cover. Otherwise its just like many FPS games u'll find in market. Nothing special but nothing to cry about either..

P.s.. I still like BF3 better than this and COD :p
BF3 multiplayer all the way!! :)

Yea but the campaign of fps games hardly matter these days, its all about the multiplayer. BF3, COD and now MoH, all have short campaign's. more focus is given to the multiplayer, but for that we've got BF3 for now. MoH should have come in next year, in the slot of BF4. EA's idea of releasing a fps every year seems to have backfired. RIP MoH, EA screwed you over.

sunnyhj

Broken In
Yea but the campaign of fps games hardly matter these days, its all about the multiplayer. BF3, COD and now MoH, all have short campaign's. more focus is given to the multiplayer, but for that we've got BF3 for now. MoH should have come in next year, in the slot of BF4. EA's idea of releasing a fps every year seems to have backfired. RIP MoH, EA screwed you over.

yup..but its not like i bought the game..was planning too...its my friend who got screwed :D told him to go for bf3 but he said..naa its a year old i'll get this one...he had his dad pick up the game from US. His dad brought an xbox for him AND he was going to buy this for xbox with others his dad bought 4 him..took me 15 minutes to convince him to get this for pc. So only lost 1500 instead of 3000k :p

I've actually saw some Multiplayer gameplay footage of this and its not bad..it kinda hangs in the middle b/w bf3 and cod. If u have bf3 then u don't need this. but if ur a hardcore gamer and have a BF3 premium then u get 50% off of this game which is not a bad deal for another awesome Gfx game like bf3.

i just hope that dangerclose will keep this updated as dice do with bf3..otherwise with all these bugs pple might as well throw their money in the drain

Last edited:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
well BF3 will do for now:wink:, might get this if its on sale, or maybe not, dunno:p........btw that 50% off offer is only in the US/UK right? I believe its not there in India, so 50% off in the US is $30 ~ Rs 1500, :razz: that's the normal price here.......n tell your friend to pick up bf3 for pc, its worth it.....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 reviews so far ;-)

‘Medal of Honor: Warfighter’ Review- Pull Left Trigger, Pull Right Trigger, Repeat
Science and tech: Review - Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC) | Mail Online
Medal of Honor Warfighter Review - Just Push Start

cyborg47

Technomancer
oops..
*thedailypixel.com/2012/10/26/medal-of-honor-warfighter-almost-as-****-as-real-war/

I feel sorry for people who bought this game, hopefully they'll use some common sense next time :)

Top Bottom