MCSE, CCNA cert.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Thanks man, Networking has and will never be tough for me, I have a natural affinity in towards these things. Even after 4 years of B.Tech, 2 years of GNIIT and still going, my forte is Networking and hardware and I never got coached for it, all learned by myself. Made my major and minor projects both in Linux and were based on Networking. So I hope this CCNA and CCNP are not going to be too much tough for me.

Its not like study tough , its just a dry one when u enter CCNP the same thing from CCNA u ll study in CCNP - very bored lengthier of CCNA is CCNP , but if u have will to do it then it would be easier

In certification nothing is tougher Except RHCSS & RHCA :arrow:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
-------

ok guys, instead of starting a new thread i thought it wud be better to continue asking my doubts here.. :)

@ damngoodman read all ur replies.. :) they were really informative..

now, the thing is, i am planning to do a CCNA course, so is there any recommended institute in Mumbai..??

also, wat about MCSE training institutes in Mumbai..which to opt for (MCSE or CCNA first)..??

my main motto is to learn abt networking stuff, hardware and software too, related to networks.. (and it wud be gr8 as tat might help me in future too in my job)..

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
-------

ok guys, instead of starting a new thread i thought it wud be better to continue asking my doubts here.. :)

@ damngoodman read all ur replies.. :) they were really informative..

now, the thing is, i am planning to do a CCNA course, so is there any recommended institute in Mumbai..??

also, wat about MCSE training institutes in Mumbai..which to opt for (MCSE or CCNA first)..??

my main motto is to learn abt networking stuff, hardware and software too, related to networks.. (and it wud be gr8 as tat might help me in future too in my job)..

Going networking is good option , before that check which entry level is best for fresher always programming is best for fresher , cause up to 2-3 experience the company never let us touch the ROUTERS !:idea: , up to 3 yrs we ll get pay very low salary compared to programmers .

But if u have such interest in going Higher & higher , Please study CCDA , networking design truly worth for Engineer & very interesting check for CCDA ashu ! CCNA is flooding like anything in INDIA even 12th starndard passed out are completing it !
IMO even my CCNA is becoming worthless

And for MCSE this one is the main source of good computing part , MCSE is full of GUI so Compared to RHCE is full of CUI , MCSE is very easier & higher level to MCSe is not in INDIA ! so RHCE is key & RHCSS & RHCA are demandable in INDIA only up to less than 50 RHCE are available in INDIA RHCA only 2 or 3 ! so its truly worth , but if u dont like LINUX then sure u can go for the MCSE ! but i think already good @ windows ? only the using tools are servers that u ll exemption in MCSE !:razz:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx aTon! for the explaination dude.. :)

ok, so i am a begineer and i think i shud start with CCNA right..??

btw, do u knw of any good institutes tat can teach me CCNA stuff.. ?? :confused: ...

also, is MCSE worth learning. ?? i mean even if its getting a thorough Win knowledge i wud not mind learniung tat too.. so plz tell me any good institutes especially for CCNA dude.. :)
---------

Cheers n e-peace....

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^

thanx aTon! for the explaination dude.. :)

ok, so i am a begineer and i think i shud start with CCNA right..??

btw, do u knw of any good institutes tat can teach me CCNA stuff.. ?? :confused: ...

also, is MCSE worth learning. ?? i mean even if its getting a thorough Win knowledge i wud not mind learniung tat too.. so plz tell me any good institutes especially for CCNA dude.. :)
---------

Cheers n e-peace....

*www.acit.in/

ACIT mumbai for networking & system ! they give good training - i dono much in mumbai but when i was trainer many of them qualified from there , also ask about new JUNIPER exam in CCNA ! its worth in abroad

Then MCSE is one which means u like u do , but cant expect more from it , try to go higher in networks like CCNP & CCIE rather than MCSE stuffs

:idea:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ hey i have a ques 4 u......

due to keen interest nd need in indian mkt, i started 4 RHCE and may take the global exam around this oct-nov...
But now, i feel i should also take CCNA one....

But these exams r really costly and im now in my final yr of B.E (IT), so i am little confused over to give preference to software field or networking n sysadmin field.
I also heard that there is slow growth n less salary packages in the latter.

Can u tell ur xperience abt this..... :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ hey i have a ques 4 u......

due to keen interest nd need in indian mkt, i started 4 RHCE and may take the global exam around this oct-nov...
But now, i feel i should also take CCNA one....

But these exams r really costly and im now in my final yr of B.E (IT), so i am little confused over to give preference to software field or networking n sysadmin field.
I also heard that there is slow growth n less salary packages in the latter.

Can u tell ur xperience abt this..... :)

Its the big problem in NETWORKING field compared to programmers the salary packages are very less also the recruitment is less in networks - only the programmer & network ratio are 10:1 , means 10 programmers cum 1 network admin !:idea:

But the we donot have to fear about the recession time , only the programmers get out soon indeed when the company out of project , network admin stays as long as they have experience - THATS GOOD NEWS

According to RHCE dont worry , the future is OPEN SOURCE take out the exam , get skilled in it , i do forgot everything 4 months i never touched LINUX ???:shock: - continue ur self dont think much now , RHCE is best for u cause u r in engineering system side always works !

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Sorry for digging old thread. I went to the red hat website and took the pre-requisite test and I was advised to take Rh033 exam first. Now I want to ask about the RHCE course you are talking about. Are you'll referring to the combo of RH033+RH133+RH253+RH302 exams.
I mean @damngoodman. the 3 months course you are talking about is it for direct RH302 exams. And can I opt for this cert without doing a CCNA.Plz do reply. I am in my 6 sem I.T field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom