MCSE, CCNA cert.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughti

Right off the assembly line
I want to earn the microsoft & cisco certiifcates without leaving my home.
is their any online way to earn it directly frm my room????

reply soon

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Sleeping is the best way for earning certificates :))

Dude c'mon , see i am an RHCE & CCNA holder these certs are valued by practicals ok not mugging up or programming

u should learn how and implementation , should be learn @ the proper institutes

write ur exam @ home :)) :))

jodo_institute

Right off the assembly line
If you just want to earn these certs then its ok but if you really want to make career in this field you need more practical knowledge which you can get from lab it self so i'll suggest you the class room training
and for the quality training for these courses you can go to Jodo Institute New delhi
www.jodoinstitute.com

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@dgm999 - just curious, who is eligible to join these courses?? is it reqd for engg students?? whats the time period for the courses??

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Sleeping is the best way for earning certificates :))

Dude c'mon , see i am an RHCE & CCNA holder these certs are valued by practicals ok not mugging up or programming

u should learn how and implementation , should be learn @ the proper institutes

write ur exam @ home :)) :))

perfect thread for my query.........

hey bro plz help me out from a confusion..........

i enquired about RHCE course in delhi. The counsellor suggested me to do a combo course of MCSE +CCNA + RHCE. She also told me that they r giving their company certificate (which is HCL) and its not necessary to go for microsoft certification right now, that can be earned later on while being in industry.

Now i thought it will be good to join the institute (HCL CDC) for RHCE + CCNA.
Is MCSE really that necessary, if i go for the above courses.

Another problem here is that, i hv completed my 3rd yr xms Of B.E (IT), so i hav almost 8 months, b4 (if i got lucky) placements start..........so should i go for RHCE after 2 months so as to remain fresh or should i start it now.

Another query is that, which one to complete first RHCE or CCNA or MCSE ......

Plz reply fast..........:) thnx dude.......!!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@dgm999 - just curious, who is eligible to join these courses?? is it reqd for engg students?? whats the time period for the courses??

Every one can no eligibility criteria

3months , now the Exam pattern is changed for RHCE & CCNA

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
perfect thread for my query.........

hey bro plz help me out from a confusion..........

i enquired about RHCE course in delhi. The counsellor suggested me to do a combo course of MCSE +CCNA + RHCE. She also told me that they r giving their company certificate (which is HCL) and its not necessary to go for microsoft certification right now, that can be earned later on while being in industry.

Now i thought it will be good to join the institute (HCL CDC) for RHCE + CCNA.
Is MCSE really that necessary, if i go for the above courses.

Another problem here is that, i hv completed my 3rd yr xms Of B.E (IT), so i hav almost 8 months, b4 (if i got lucky) placements start..........so should i go for RHCE after 2 months so as to remain fresh or should i start it now.

Another query is that, which one to complete first RHCE or CCNA or MCSE ......

Plz reply fast..........:) thnx dude.......!!

I would request u to go for MCSE then CCNA finally RHCE

If u like Linux then CCNA -> RHCE -> MCSE

Please dont opt for HCL coaching in CCNA ! there has CCNA academy like provided for CCNA authorized center where u can study core CCNA - which is much valuable u can get direct contact with CCNA website if u join by that course

In Delhi there are many aurthorized centers u have look in to the CCNA website

I dont know much abt Mcse , for RHCE *www.redhat.com/training/

u can get the aurthorized study center from their website make sure they have aurthorized for RHCSS , if u go for RHCE aurthorized center then u wont get good knowledge

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
thnx 4 ur quick reply.....
Another problem here is that, i hv completed my 3rd yr xms Of B.E (IT), so i hav almost 8 months, b4 (if i got lucky) placements start..........so should i go for these courses after 2 months so as to remain fresh or should i start it now.

any suggestions abt this.......

and, i have searched cisco site...but i didnt find institutions list there......and there is a lots of certification offered by cisco......making me confused....:?

i am planning to go for ccna --> rhce (and will think later on abt mcse)

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
thnx 4 ur quick reply.....

any suggestions abt this.......

and, i have searched cisco site...but i didnt find institutions list there......and there is a lots of certification offered by cisco......making me confused....:?

i am planning to go for ccna --> rhce (and will think later on abt mcse)

CCNA then is good choice RHCE , CCNA u dont bother if u r going for CCNP then u can think

ALL the best

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I too want to give CCNA and further Cisco exams so want to know about their progression ladder. As for preparation, since I can't go to actual classroom and coaching centers so I've decided to fall back on CBTs and Video Tutorials. Hope they work :oops:
BTW I've fairly OK knowledge of Networking and concepts, I know Behrouz A Forouzan page by page, so damnedgooddude, do u think the Sybex study guide alone would b enough as for actual study material?
BTW what is teh exam fee?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I too want to give CCNA and further Cisco exams so want to know about their progression ladder. As for preparation, since I can't go to actual classroom and coaching centers so I've decided to fall back on CBTs and Video Tutorials. Hope they work :oops:
BTW I've fairly OK knowledge of Networking and concepts, I know Behrouz A Forouzan page by page, so damnedgooddude, do u think the Sybex study guide alone would b enough as for actual study material?
BTW what is teh exam fee?

U can do it for CCNA , many of them have passed CCNA studying in their home its easy , but there is a practical session u must know to operate the routers so buying routers are much expensive so getting urself known for routers with some video tutorials & also try the softwares - if u have any friend who completed CCNA u get the CD & book from him that would be really good help

All of finally u have dumbs so no need to worry , i think pattern have changed so refer from the CCNA test centers u can also go practice for the final preparation with in 1 weeek before exam by paying 1500-2000 something - i dono surely

But for CCNP u need a good coaching centers , i prefer u to do CCNA - security after completeing CCNA , Network security is high demand now a days - But so tough :idea:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Thanks man, Networking has and will never be tough for me, I have a natural affinity in towards these things. Even after 4 years of B.Tech, 2 years of GNIIT and still going, my forte is Networking and hardware and I never got coached for it, all learned by myself. Made my major and minor projects both in Linux and were based on Networking. So I hope this CCNA and CCNP are not going to be too much tough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom