MCSE at 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
I will complete my Secondary +12 Exams in December this year. I don't want to stay free. I want to do a Computer related course, upto my results will come. I want to complete MSCE Course.
Please Refer to:
*www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/mcse.mspx

Considering my age of (18 Years), and my love for Computers please answer:

1:- Can I complete MCSE Cource, while I am just 18 years Old?
2: - What is the Time frame for the Completetion of this Course?
3:- Do I need tution or college/Institiution joining for this Course, and If so In which state can I find best school/college/tution for this Cource?
4:- Please reply with the Best college/tution for this in India.
5:- *IMPORTANT Please give me the list of Books I have to purchase. As you know I am just 18, Please reply with the Only Books Suitable for my age?

You reply will be considered as my your greatness towards my Career!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
People have done MCSE at very young ages too, I think the record is 12 years or something.

Age is never a limitation to knowledge and especially technological knowledge and intelligence ;)

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
QwertyManiac said:
People have done MCSE at very young ages too, I think the record is 12 years or something.

Age is never a limitation to knowledge and especially technological knowledge and intelligence ;)

Thankyou Sir,

And what about other Questions.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I haven't much knowledge on them apart from the fact that its basically an exam you can give any time (I guess).

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
1) Oh yes u can complete MCSE, but it takes sometime depending upon your learning curve. Your age will not be an inhibiting factor.

2) The MCSE certification requires u to pass 7 exams. Think about the time taken for studying each module, and the time taken to attempt and pass the exams. The answer again is upto u.

3) I had attended an institute near by place to learn the course modules. U can pass the exam just by mugging up from dumps, but i guess inorder to excel in a real world environment, u will have to work hard and understand the concepts, instead of mugging up the dumps.

4) No answer ( I know the best in Kerala only)

5)Books published by Sybex should help u complete the course successfully. Of course books from Microsoft press also helps in giving u in depth knowledge.

shashank_re

In the zone
How come your +12 exams are getting over in December.
Anyway even though you are interested in computers,i would recommend you to study for any entrance exams for B.E.It is more important than MSCE:)

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
shashank_re said:
How come your +12 exams are getting over in December.

I am a November Session Student. My Exams were from 01 November and will end on 10 December.

shashank_re said:
I would recommend you to study for any entrance exams for B.E.It is more important than MSCE:)

I want to do another Course/Graduation which requires a person should have completed MCSE Cource. So I want to complete MSCE first.

Further I am observing, that no one is perfectly helping me in this Forum. I am not getting right replies.

Anyone, Knowing Well about it, Please reply immediately.

dinesh_ymca

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I will suggest you to have some work expo or so some side buisness along with your studies if you want to do MCSE. Microsoft keeps on releasing new versions of servers and by the time you will try to find out jobs based on your MCSE , the certificate will expire. You can have some hands on experince by seting your own lab or working in your school/college lab and then try to workout MCSE certification. Remember knowlege is tghe real power and yes certifications do help.

Regards
Dinesh
*Knowurtech.com
( Good technical articles )

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
dinesh_ymca said:
Hi,
I will suggest you to have some work expo or so some side buisness along with your studies if you want to do MCSE. Microsoft keeps on releasing new versions of servers and by the time you will try to find out jobs based on your MCSE , the certificate will expire. You can have some hands on experince by seting your own lab or working in your school/college lab and then try to workout MCSE certification. Remember knowlege is tghe real power and yes certifications do help.

Regards
Dinesh
*Knowurtech.com
( Good technical articles )

Thankyou, but can anyone tell me,
Which Books to use?
Where to get tution?
Where are Exams Held?
When are Exams Held?
How much is the Overall Cost?

ax3 said:
best of luck friend ........

& somebody did mention here, certification validity 4 only 1 year , is it true ?

Thankyou.

But who did mention "certification validity 4 only 1 year "?

Last edited:
OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
ravi_9793 said:
dreamtech publication book is good.
There are many institute offering MCSE tutition like jetking, Aptech

I don't think so, they Offer/Teach MSCE Course.

Aptech:
*www.aptech-education.com/accp.html
*www.aptech-education.com/vendor_courses.htm
*www.aptech-education.com/shortterm_courses.htm

Jetking:
*www.jetkinginfotrain.com/courses_2.php

Any other Link, College, University, etc. In India?

Last edited:

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
IIHT & Jetking are nice
BTW Avoid SSI

About Books ,When u join -these centres have well stocked libraries so browse through

Also try to attend as many exam training modules to get a feel for it

U say U love computers so passing MCSE is too easy

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
ArZuNeOs said:
IIHT & Jetking are nice
BTW Avoid SSI
But Why?

ArZuNeOs said:
About Books ,When u join -these centres have well stocked libraries so browse through

Also try to attend as many exam training modules to get a feel for it
Ok I Will.

ArZuNeOs said:
U say U love computers so passing MCSE is too easy

How much time it takes to complete MSCE?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
MCSE would not be a really gud idea at theis time now, coz with Windows Server 2008, they are going to rename it to MCTS

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
kumarmohit said:
MCSE would not be a really gud idea at theis time now, coz with Windows Server 2008, they are going to rename it to MCTS
Yups , that's why i'm w8ing a bit for the MCTS modules to be updated n then i'll take it .

@emailaatif786 , dude MCSE is not the only option available , there are a host of other certifications too which u can get .

I'm currently 17 n i Passed my SCJP(Sun Certified Java Programmer for J2SE 5.0) with a 97% score , this May .

Or you can try other Open Source Certifications from Red Hat too :)

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
kumarmohit said:

Please visit :
*www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/programs/program.asp?Program=LBSG&Plan=N/A06-LBSG&Year=2008

Head to Entry requirements

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
MCSE + Internet and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
Lotus Certified Professional (CLP)
Novell Certified NetWare Engineer (CNE)
Cisco Certified networking Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)

So this means, I should have one first?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
* Completed University Foundation Studies program

OR

Completed one of the following professional courses:

* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
* MCSE + Internet and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
* Lotus Certified Professional (CLP)
* Novell Certified NetWare Engineer (CNE)
* Cisco Certified networking Associate (CCNA)
* Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)

This only caters to the foundation course thing, not the other reqs.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
emailaatif786 said:
But Why?

How much time it takes to complete MSCE?

Q1
SSI is a gov institute & many centres are not properly handled.Anyway research & make enquiry with past students as to the quality of education which u will receive

Q2
lets see 7 modules ......7 hours
also

lets see 7 modules ......7 years

It all depends on the level of determination & Passion which u have for the subject & how well u execute it

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
emailaatif786 said:
I will complete my Secondary +12 Exams in December this year. I don't want to stay free. I want to do a Computer related course, upto my results will come. I want to complete MSCE Course.
Please Refer to:
*www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/mcse.mspx

Considering my age of (18 Years), and my love for Computers please answer:

1:- Can I complete MCSE Cource, while I am just 18 years Old?
2: - What is the Time frame for the Completetion of this Course?
3:- Do I need tution or college/Institiution joining for this Course, and If so In which state can I find best school/college/tution for this Cource?
4:- Please reply with the Best college/tution for this in India.
5:- *IMPORTANT Please give me the list of Books I have to purchase. As you know I am just 18, Please reply with the Only Books Suitable for my age?

You reply will be considered as my your greatness towards my Career!

iam ccna and mcp contact me to 12.vinod@gmail.com,i will guide you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom