Max Payne 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
For the TOPGEAR "the guy with MG at the end of of level 12" i was played that part 8 times.

Same here, I was so annoyed at first. But got him around after 10 times, just kept jumping around and shooting the head.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Luckily for me, in the 9th time. I loaded my machine gun and using bullet time hit just above his next... his helmet popped up and the next bullet was in his forehead

cyborg47

Technomancer
LOL. I was kinda sleepy at that time, didn't think about the helmet, just kept shooting the damn head and that did the job.

that a-hole is almost like a mini boss.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was finished the game on sunday. wow..... what a game. The game run smoothly with high graphics detail.

For the TOPGEAR "the guy with MG at the end of of level 12" i was played that part 8 times.

Me too...

Same here, I was so annoyed at first. But got him around after 10 times, just kept jumping around and shooting the head.

Luckily for me, in the 9th time. I loaded my machine gun and using bullet time hit just above his next... his helmet popped up and the next bullet was in his forehead

I thought I was the only one here ;-) had a hard time again to take down the armored soldier in precinct part - 5 tries this time - anyway, completed that level and now on level 14.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ even for me that part was hard but completed it in 2nd go - I just ran towards the front part of the train and did all the gun fighting from there.

Anyway, Completed the game - The game felt just awesome though still I've a feeling of something missing - may be because I'm comparing it with MP2 though this time MP3 got a whole new story line and game play as well.

I liked the feature to take down the enemy who has shoot you to drain all your health - this indeed gives you a second chance to live but this requires a painkiller at-least which is not very easy to find in the entire game.

Max can't throw a molotov or grenade is ridiculous and I also find the guns with laser lights are less accurate than any other guns but I liked the only 4 gun slots of max and the way he carries those weapons - this is more realistic than any previous MP title.

Overall, if you don't compare it with any previous MP little then the story and gameplay is very good - also the toughness of the game ( auto saves are very nicely timed ) will keep you hooked for 10+ hours which is very rare to see on any recent action tps/fps game.

This game has it's own flaws but the long waiting for MP3 seems to be fruitful at the end once you finished the game and you will be satisfied completely after playing this - for those who still did not play it - just get and play it asap - there's some wonderful experience waiting ahead ;-)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But carrying a huge arsenal of weapons was one of the coolest part of previous titles. Anyway, this game is awesome, one of the best shooter I have played without going in comparison with any other game including previous MP titles. May be because it allows me to kill humans only, rather than aliens and zombies, but it was a hell of a ride. Well worth the 35gb space.

Damn, I need a larger SSD. :mad:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ at-least on previous MP titles we can shoot some rats which is missing this time ;-)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Max can't throw a molotov or grenade is ridiculous and I also find the guns with laser lights are less accurate than any other guns but I liked the only 4 gun slots of max and the way he carries those weapons - this is more realistic than any previous MP title.
Jesus, i thought i was an idiot and couldn't find any grenades or flashes. Damn! God knows how long i stayed near those Arsenals to find a grenade. Feeling stupid now :p
And those laser light guns are crap, utter crap. Better to use that handgun rather than those.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
those laser sight guns are not accurate at all....hand guns are more acurate and hv less recoil allowing for better chance for head-shots...now on chapter 14...inside the train

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, I really missed the baseball bat, the walking in the dream and even a character like Vinnie Gognitti - there's no story related funny character this time ;-)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
endings is single or many??
What do you mean? Enemy?
Well at the last stage you'll have to fight, say 25 of them, and then you'll have to take down one's plane with a grenade launcher, and then you'll have to hit him on his leg to break it, but the cut scene will do that for ya ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
What do you mean? Enemy?
Well at the last stage you'll have to fight, say 25 of them, and then you'll have to take down one's plane with a grenade launcher, and then you'll have to hit him on his leg to break it, but the cut scene will do that for ya ;)

NO NO! He is asking if there are any multiple endings or just a single ending.

Yeah its just a single ending.

Top Bottom