Max Payne 3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
But carrying a huge arsenal of weapons was one of the coolest part of previous titles. Anyway, this game is awesome, one of the best shooter I have played without going in comparison with any other game including previous MP titles. May be because it allows me to kill humans only, rather than aliens and zombies, but it was a hell of a ride. Well worth the 35gb space.

Damn, I need a larger SSD. :mad:

Why not add an HDD from you HTPC

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you mean? Enemy?
Well at the last stage you'll have to fight, say 25 of them, and then you'll have to take down one's plane with a grenade launcher, and then you'll have to hit him on his leg to break it, but the cut scene will do that for ya ;)

the end battle is too easy this time - just :

Ride on a car - you don't even need to drive this and shoot with your grenade launcher - feels like CoDish ;-)

raj_55555

Journeyman
Guys please help!

In the chapter 2 helicopter shootout, I can't shoot those guys accurately from the helicopter. There's no crosshair to point at, and I just keep shooting blindly. Is there any trick to this?

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys please help!

In the chapter 2 helicopter shootout, I can't shoot those guys accurately from the helicopter. There's no crosshair to point at, and I just keep shooting blindly. Is there any trick to this?
Follow the laser pointer, if its not showing try to look for laser dot on the ground/enemy.

Abhishekrocked

Broken In
Awesome Game.. Completed in Medium Mode.... :D

The Best Third person shooter game.... Max Payne ending was Epic..

I like the Sao Paolu by the way.. :)

raj_55555

Journeyman
Nah!! Nothing. Couldn't find any laser!! Don't know what the issue is. I completed that part by measuring the distance between the gun's nozzle and the enemies using my finger, strangest way to play a game. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Just to make sure .. while shooting have you used the right clock to zoom the gun ?

Awesome Game.. Completed in Medium Mode.... :D

The Best Third person shooter game.... Max Payne ending was Epic..

I like the Sao Paolu by the way.. :)

can't say it's best but awesome is for sure ;-)

raj_55555

Journeyman
^^ Just to make sure .. while shooting have you used the right clock to zoom the gun ?
I guess you mean the right click.. Yeah, I zoomed in before shooting. Trust me, I've tried everything, finally the manual approach worked. Right now I am in the 3rd part (11th chapter I think).
BTW I heard a dialogue "“These *******s make the NYPD look like the Hare krishnas"..
lols.. what is that supposed to mean? :p

can't say it's best but awesome is for sure ;-)
Which one is the best according to you?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok .. I trust you and acc to me MP2 is still the best title though it's an another story.

and about the dialogue : it's pointing to the rude and aggressive actions of UFE and NYPD can't never match the way UFE is using against the people of that slum area.

shashankm

I reign hell..
Oh-so-fantastic!
Awesome game, made me wait for more than 7 years and all these years I solaced myself playing MP1 & 2 again and again and never got bored for even a sec. And you can see my excitement on getting my hands on MP3..I was in tears (ok, kidding now!)

Seriously the best TP shooter triology ever to hit the mankind! Waiting for Max Payne 4, may in 2022 but yet I will love to play with my kid telling him how I handled earlier versions :grin:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think Max Payne 4 will release before 7 years ;-)

Anyway, here's the first DLC fr MP3 :
Max Payne 3 DLC Local Justice Pack Now On PC In Addition To PS3, Xbox 360

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
finally FiNALLY have gotten my hands on this game. After such a long wait.
Although I cannot play now will start tonight or tommorow.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
darn this is a AWESOME game :D
Great gameplay. Feels a joy to shoot around.

Some screenies I got in the first chap itself-

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Battlefield%203%20and%20Max%20Payne%203/MaxPayne32012-08-2115-27-20-56.jpg

Finally I see the opening video :D

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Battlefield%203%20and%20Max%20Payne%203/MaxPayne32012-08-2115-33-13-02.jpg

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Battlefield%203%20and%20Max%20Payne%203/MaxPayne32012-08-2115-39-01-09.jpg

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Battlefield%203%20and%20Max%20Payne%203/MaxPayne32012-08-2115-41-19-59.jpg

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Finished it two days back :), its just freaking awesome!!....now onto multiplayer and new York minute:-D

Top Bottom