Max Payne 3

Alok

Adventurer
^+1, There is another beauty in this game . See wikipedia cover art. And she looks better than SAX.:-D
*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/maxpayne3_coverart2.jpg

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
35 gb? o_O Holy mother of merlin.
And to think I don't even have 2gb free on any of my drives -_-
Argh. The size is plain ridiculous.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can we move on? It has already been discussed in length, no point harping over it again and again. If you have the free space, buy the game, play. If not, just forget.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
LOL.I don think her appearance on Box of Maxpayne3 will save her from cameo appearance in game if Rockstar has actually written her fate that way.

Because we should not forget that we have Favella Gang Kinda Dude on Box too and i dont think he is gonna serve any long time purpose either other than being shot in head cinematically with 9mm in Super Cool Bullet Time Max Dive.:p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
another game thread crapped by offtopic discussion.

there will be MS this time. those who think 35Gb is too much should install MP2 and be happy with it.

//MOD//
any more OT and this thread will get same treatment as Crysis3 thread.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
another game thread crapped by offtopic discussion.

there will be MS this time. those who think 35Gb is too much should install MP2 and be happy with it.

//MOD//
any more OT and this thread will get same treatment as Crysis3 thread.

Open Crysis 3 thread, brah.... it's... important for me. Please.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
is there any poets of the fall soundtrack this time in MP3 ?? if not who will handle the soundtrack of this game ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
is there any poets of the fall soundtrack this time in MP3 ?? if not who will handle the soundtrack of this game ?

I guess if it wwas developed by Remedy then yes it would have got some POTF content.

Fabiana Branco
*media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/maxpayne3_research_sp003.jpg

Gets kidnapped in MP3, guess, she is replacing Mona Sac.

Top Bottom