Mat score 86.4 percentile

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
So since i dont have maths,Will MAT,Gmat,Cat be easy for me to get into IIM?
If your can go out of Delhi,Try ISB even they are good.But stay away From IIPM.

nothing is easy you need to study hard to score

amongst the three up there mat is the easy one
and cat is the toughest ....the english in cat was like a different language to me

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
nothing is easy you need to study hard to score

amongst the three up there mat is the easy one
and cat is the toughest ....the english in cat was like a different language to me

I had visted a book store seein the GMAT books i almost fainted.

red dragon

Master troll
Times are different now so we cannot compare first package we got 5 years back to now. I know 5 lakhs still is a good package for a fresher , but after doing a MBA 5 lakhs is not a great package considering the fact you can study another year and get in better college paying you around 8-12 lpa.
Dude,I know times are different.
That 2.5 lake package I got was after completion of MD from one of the top medical college in India.

How much do you expect to earn as a fresher after MBA?

Sent from Galaxy S2

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yeah, 10 lakh is just too much.
Today my dad was telling me about one of his friend's son. He got a package of some 25 lakhs as a fresher from IIT kgp. I was like :|

sukant

Fragholic
@red dragon
I have no idea about dentistry field and comparing salary of a degree like engg etc with MBA is not exactly right with the current scenario.

The avg salary paid to fresh normal engg graduates itself is in tune of 3.5-4 lpa by some top to medium IT companies .
90% of engineers go to do a MBA to move into management early and get a better Package . The bare avg(companies can offer lower or higher) package being 7-8 lpa . Atleast that what compaines coming in top 25 colleges in India offer from what i have heard.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^90% ? Correct your stats.

And if you graduate from pvt college, its very tough to get a 4+ package.

MBA after experience helps a lot, as a fresher it won't fetch you double figure or even 7-8 lakh packages if again you're from a non reputed college.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Some rather clueless comments here.

Bare average 7-8L? No wonder so many crappy MBA colleges are opening up to take advantage of this delusion.

As for 90% engineers doing MBA Even if it were true that's only because 90% engineeers are clueless idiots who don't even have ability to understand the very basics of science.
I'll throw you another stat. 90% MBAs = Glorified Salesman. Enjoy your periodic targets and try to sugar coat your voice while trying to sell insurance or mutual funds. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^ What will be the package for an b.com grad+mba(Im still in 11th :p )
Don't think about packages at this age, but only about building your career. :)

Everything depends on the college your manage to get into, your performances in placements/interviews, just like for any other career.

At this age, it is nothing to worry about, Boards are your only priority.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@OP

for 86.4 amity is a good option
give BIMTECH a try too

other options are
New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi
Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi

best option - study and do well in CAT & XAT

Your choice..

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
@OP

for 86.4 amity is a good option
give BIMTECH a try too

other options are
New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi
Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi

best option - study and do well in CAT & XAT

Your choice..

Actually i cannot waste another year and bimtech and ndim provide pgdm while amity gives mba
Can any one explain me which is better mba or pgdm

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
mba is better as it's a degree, pgdm is diploma but in the end it does not matter

both are equivalent
IIM's offer PGDM... so dont worry about PGDM and MBA

rajan1311

Padawan
well these days freshers do get paid well..in our college around 15% ppl got offers above 6.5LPA.. but I never thought people can take that as a base for a career path...

PS: I am just a BE student...

Top Bottom