Mat score 86.4 percentile

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Yo guys i scored 86.4percentile in mat ...now please sugest colleges i can opt for should be in delhi
I am having amity in mind...wt say guys

Morever suggest me some short term course also..for arnd 3-4 months which may help me in mba

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Well I have learnt in my life never to brag about scoring mediocre scores without studies. If I score less, I SCORE LESS, doesn't matter I studied 24 hr or never.

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Indeed .. But i hv been taught to do hard work for my dreams which started 4 years ago and this result was just unexpected

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
Amity provides the max package of arnd 5lakhs not 10 lakhs ....i cant waste another year ...i already wated one

red dragon

Master troll
5lakhs im first job and you are complaining!!
You will love to know about my first pay cheque about 5 years ago(after completion of my first MD)
It was 22.5 k,and I was over the moon!

Sent from Galaxy S2

sukant

Fragholic
Times are different now so we cannot compare first package we got 5 years back to now. I know 5 lakhs still is a good package for a fresher , but after doing a MBA 5 lakhs is not a great package considering the fact you can study another year and get in better college paying you around 8-12 lpa.

Its about time we get realistic , IIM is certainly achievable but not easy considering fact they check academics as well (i have heard people with 99.2% did not get call from top IIM's due to their academics) , but even if u get in any top 20-30 collegs a package of 7-9 lpa is guaranteed maybe you can aim for that.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So since i dont have maths,Will MAT,Gmat,Cat be easy for me to get into IIM?
If your can go out of Delhi,Try ISB even they are good.But stay away From IIPM.

Top Bottom