Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 Discussion

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well...I guess we wait till ME3 comes out and see how these decisions have an effect in that game. I don't regret loosing the rest, but I wanted Legion to be alive. His AI hacking skills were of great use. Back to resuming my backlog.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well...I guess we wait till ME3 comes out and see how these decisions have an effect in that game. I don't regret loosing the rest, but I wanted Legion to be alive. His AI hacking skills were of great use. Back to resuming my backlog.

You don't regret losing the rest ??? PAAPI Insaan !! :shock: Seriously speaking, you should go ahead & give it a try again because you are losing out on "No one left behind" achievement & the final cutscene is also a bit different if all your crew survives. You can see that cutscene, of course on youtube though but it gives you a feeling of satisfaction that your crew survived which I relish upon. :p

Lastly, Bioware is also introducing a new vehicle to drive & another female squadmate, Kasumi in their next DLC. So, I will surely be playing it again although not from the beginning but that means completing the finale again.

Speaking of DLC, did you install other DLCs which have released till now (Like "Zaeed the mercenary" squadmate & few other weapons & armors) ?

Last edited:

dare devil

Broken In
Yes we did. I constantly kept asking her time and again for it, but she kept dodging. I guess it could only be triggered towards the beginning of the final mission.

I did with Mirinda,Jack and Tali :-D

With Mirinda and Jack - Before the Suicide Mission.
With Tali - After Completing the Suicide Mission. (In the captain's Cabinet)
Now I installed the Zaeed DLC.Gained his loyalty.(Poor!Refinery workers).Now going to play the suicide mission again.
Everybody talking about the fight between Jack and Mirinda.What about the fight between Tali and Legion.I have enough Paragon and Renegade,so i end both the disputes without losing loyalty.

Last edited:

chavo

Journeyman
@Ethan WTF man ur a Bad Commander dude

btw the game is awesome i finished tht game 2 days ago
and it was quite easy also

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan WTF man ur a Bad Commander dude
Yeah well I have been getting that comment pretty often from hardcore ME fans. I hope it's just in a casual way that you guys are poking fun, else it's seriously getting annoying.

First off, I'm not a hardcore RPG buff, so pardon me, if I don't seem to know the tricks and trades of the titles. Secondly, my decisions are entirely my choices and I just posted how I completed the game. I don't regret getting a varied ending, as I learned a valuable lesson and hopefully would be more cautious in ME3.

My stupid strategy:-
Tali, Thane, Jack died during the mission through the omega 4 relay.
Jacob:- For the air vent, died
The normandy crew died as i left them alone.
Miranda died after the final boss fight.
Alive:- Garrus, Grunt, Samara, Morris, Zaeed.
I'll install the Kasumi DLC and have another playthrough.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yeah well I have been getting that comment pretty often from hardcore ME fans. I hope it's just in a casual way that you guys are poking fun, else it's seriously getting annoying.

First off, I'm not a hardcore RPG buff, so pardon me, if I don't seem to know the tricks and trades of the titles. Secondly, my decisions are entirely my choices and I just posted how I completed the game. I don't regret getting a varied ending, as I learned a valuable lesson and hopefully would be more cautious in ME3.

you right bro.. it is your way of playing the game. To be frank, I witnessed yet another possibilities in ME2. And ME2 does not have any hardcore RPG stuff even it don't have midicore RPG stuff. It was placed on a sweet spot where any player can grab it.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Calm down guys there's no need to get defensive. We are all here to make light-hearted jokes which are not meant to be taken seriously. You have the right to play the game as you want to. There's no Bond here who can play RPGs perfectly.

:razz:haha... the kasumi dlc hasn't even been released yet so from where are you going to get it! Its gonna release on April 9.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My stupid strategy:-
Tali, Thane, Jack died during the mission through the omega 4 relay.
Jacob:- For the air vent, died
The normandy crew died as i left them alone.
Miranda died after the final boss fight.
Alive:- Garrus, Grunt, Samara, Morris, Zaeed.
Ah! Someone who is almost in the same boat as I am. ;-)

^Yeah i totally sucked. Who cares? its just a game. I play this aweswome game again with my previous ME1 save when Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC comes out.

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
I also played DA:O and F3 with female characters and heck it was fun .
I usually play with male characters but I don't know what came to my mind while creating Mass Effect 2 character that I created a female character but well I liked her more than that black guy in the game. LOL

varunb

Working in an IT company
Just make sure to stick to either Paragon or Renegade from the very beginning. When I played this, I was utterly confused & didnt know that Charm/Intimidate were the key to conversations.

Faun ,since you've picked a female, you can do Samara(or whatever the name of that tentacle head chick is) at the end of the game :D

Top Bottom