Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 Discussion

jasku

In the zone
Re: Mass Effect 3

no, you can complete DLC'S anytime but outcomes are different e.g arrival DLC
(BEFORE OMEGA-4 harbinger(in collector form) spams about organic races "insignificance" blah,blah......
AFTER OMEGA-4 harbinger(in his reaper form)

cool, so did you do the 'Legion' mission?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Re: Mass Effect 3

crap my crew got abducted before the Legion mission, I completed the LEgion mission, now onto the 'Suicide mission'??

sh*t,you should've left immediately after your crew got abducted(there's a dialogue option after joker breaks the news)launch the suicide mission now. after the valve disabling part see if
yeoman chambers dies(your whole crew apart from dr.chakwas is dead)
a random woman dies(normandy crew alive, horizon colonists dead)

gameranand

Living to Play
crap my crew got abducted before the Legion mission, I completed the LEgion mission, now onto the 'Suicide mission'??

Don't worry you can go after legion mission without loosing anyone. But remember just do the mission and then sucide mission. Nothing between them. Also your ship should have every upgrade or your whole squad won't survive.

jasku

In the zone
Don't worry you can go after legion mission without loosing anyone. But remember just do the mission and then sucide mission. Nothing between them. Also your ship should have every upgrade or your whole squad won't survive.

crap may have gone to Omega and Citadel to complete a couple side quests, and yes my ship all the necessary upgrades/

Ill try tonight and let you know.....

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
crap may have gone to Omega and Citadel to complete a couple side quests, and yes my ship all the necessary upgrades/

Ill try tonight and let you know.....

load a file which was saved before going for your side quests
you have to purchase three upgrades for normandy Thanix Cannon ,Multicore Shielding,Silaris Heavy Armor other wise one squadmade dies for each uncompleted upgrades
and if you launch suicide mission immediately you save your crew members
if you launch suicide mission later you save horizon colonist

your squadmates wont die if they're loyal

jasku

In the zone
load a file which was saved before going for your side quests
you have to purchase three upgrades for normandy Thanix Cannon ,Multicore Shielding,Silaris Heavy Armor other wise one squadmade dies for each uncompleted upgrades
and if you launch suicide mission immediately you save your crew members
if you launch suicide mission later you save horizon colonist

your squadmates wont die if they're loyal

Kelly & some normandy crew may die.

yuppers have all of my squad mates, will try and do the suicide mission, else will have to let go of Kelly, will miss her in ME3 :wink:

Guys I am level 23, what level were you guys before the suicide mission, any idea?

gameranand

Living to Play
My stggestion would be to load a previous save.
I don't remember my level at sucide mission. See my saves if you want. :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
yuppers have all of my squad mates, will try and do the suicide mission, else will have to let go of Kelly, will miss her in ME3 :wink:

Guys I am level 23, what level were you guys before the suicide mission, any idea?

i was level 27(did every possible sidequest like those "fetch" ones and N7 missions,and anomaly missions while scanning planets)
level 28 after suicide mission
level 29 after Shadow broker DLC
level 30 after Arrival DLC

jasku

In the zone
Thanks guys

Mass Effect 2 - complete, thoroughly satisfying, game play was much more refined compare to the original, the final fight was way too easy compared to the original, but enjoyed the sequel.
Lost my crew (kelly gone) in the suicide mission, apparently i did not react fast enough
. Completed all side missions, made all upgrades, still have huge amounts of elements left. Clocked it at 49+ hours.

Dloading the DLC now, playing the DLC matters for ME3?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Thanks guys

Mass Effect 2 - complete, thoroughly satisfying, game play was much more refined compare to the original, the final fight was way too easy compared to the original, but enjoyed the sequel.
Lost my crew (kelly gone) in the suicide mission, apparently i did not react fast enough
. Completed all side missions, made all upgrades, still have huge amounts of elements left. Clocked it at 49+ hours.

Dloading the DLC now, playing the DLC matters for ME3?
only 2 should matter plot-wise(i dont have ME 3 so i'm not sure)
Arrival DLC- this is important to understand how the reapers entered galaxy for the invasion,how shepard foiled thier plan and why is he tried on earth in ME 3
lair of the shadow broker DLC-this DLC has Liara as your squadmate
It is how you and liara team up to takedown the "Shadow broker" who has kidnapped one of her trusted men.it also allows you to continue your ME 1 romance with her to some extent
Choose Language | BioWare Social Network

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes DLC matters in ME3. All your weapons from ME2 will be there and the last two DLCs Lair of shadow broker and Arrival have great impact on ME3. No info about overlord though.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yes DLC matters in ME3. All your weapons from ME2 will be there and the last two DLCs Lair of shadow broker and Arrival have great impact on ME3. No info about overlord though.

i never knew about that. does that include armor too?i have cerberus assault armor,and the armor what you get with the Aegis pack

jasku

In the zone
only 2 should matter plot-wise(i dont have ME 3 so i'm not sure)
Arrival DLC- this is important to understand how the reapers entered galaxy for the invasion,how shepard foiled thier plan and why is he tried on earth in ME 3
lair of the shadow broker DLC-this DLC has Liara as your squadmate
It is how you and liara team up to takedown the "Shadow broker" who has kidnapped one of her trusted men.it also allows you to continue your ME 1 romance with her to some extent
Choose Language | BioWare Social Network

Super, will play em tonight and then move on to ME3

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Guys, 'Lair of the shadow broker' aint part of the ME2 Digital Deluxe version?!

no it isn't. you get the collector's assualt rifle & chitin armor,Inferno armor,and the cerberus network card with ME2 Digital Deluxe. no free DLC'S though
you have to buy lair of shadow broker dlc. it costs 800 bioware points(roughly rs500)
the file is 1.53GB

Top Bottom