Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
you are looking at wrong indians then.Aishwarya Rai beats 99% of hollywood actresses in looks with or without makeup.

She used to, not now. Past don't matter. Present does. Also they say looks is in the eyes of the beholder and that isn't me.

And I meant at all the Indian ladies that we see everyday, not only them celebrities. I feel European ladies (all, not just actors) look fine compared to Indian counterparts.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Brown ppl in White Supremacists suits detected. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lolwut?
What are you? 12? :p

*www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/nope.gif

Not everyone is some rich,earning Uncle :p
I like watching AAA movies in FHD on TV and i don't have a BD player :cry:.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Bu... but...

Doesn't really matter tbh, coz right now, JLA/DC shared universe totally depends on the success of Man of Steel. Only then they're gonna kickstart the shared universe. But hey, nothing wrong with throwing the hints around right? There's also a little reference to Green Lantern too, and a rumored martian manhunter reference. But for now, its totally Superman film, no shared universe mess.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Doesn't really matter tbh, coz right now, JLA/DC shared universe totally depends on the success of Man of Steel. Only then they're gonna kickstart the shared universe. But hey, nothing wrong with throwing the hints around right? There's also a little reference to Green Lantern too, and a rumored martian manhunter reference. But for now, its totally Superman film, no shared universe mess.

I so wished GL movie would rock, but shyt didn't happen. :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
*styleslum.com/users/1/page_images/scarlett-johansson-no-makeup.jpg
& this is Scarlett Johansson so just imagine rest of the actresses.frankly speaking without makeup & up close most of the actresses(hollywood or bollywood) are not even close to their screen image.as for the common ladies we see everyday well that is true for rest of the world too.after all USA is not worried about obesity problem for nothing.the glitzy glamorous girls on streets exists only in certain pockets/posh areas of cities.except for a few Scandinavian countries you will find that average girls outnumber hot girls by a huge margin in any country & they are not better looking than any other country's average girls.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
& this is Scarlett Johansson so just imagine rest of the actresses.frankly speaking without makeup & up close most of the actresses(hollywood or bollywood) are not even close to their screen image.as for the common ladies we see everyday well that is true for rest of the world too.after all USA is not worried about obesity problem for nothing.the glitzy glamorous girls on streets exists only in certain pockets/posh areas of cities.except for a few Scandinavian countries you will find that average girls outnumber hot girls by a huge margin in any country & they are not better looking than any other country's average girls.

Good to know that, can we move on please?

Good to know that, can we move on please?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

ololol. To each his own.

It's ironic that I feel she's one of the worst looking (face only ;)) and you took her as an example.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^i used her because she was in iron man & avengers & you certainly are in a minority regarding her looks.:)

back to man of steel.i am hoping to see some good performance & action from zod otherwise it won't matter how good rest of the movie is.

Top Bottom