Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thor 2 has got decent reviews till now (like the first one) I am not super excited for Thor TDW but I hate it that it broke the trend set by Avengers for Marvel films releasing 1 week earlier in India . BTW , Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer alone blows the entire CA: First Avenger movie out of the water ...

looks good....

Superman gets owned by the Badman :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]-G4Y8JtT1j0[/YOUTUBE]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Goddarn! C'mon! Skinny lady with no "assets"? Very poor choice, man, very poor. SHYT!

Meet the New Wonder Woman! Gal Gadot Cast in

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
MAN OF STEEL Robbed Of Oscar Nomination :WTF: :???:

JoshWildingNewsAndReviews Home : News : Videos : Pictures : Polls : Contact
MAN OF STEEL Snubbed In Academy Awards' "Visual Effects" Shortlist

Come On , THE VFX/CGI was one of the best of this year on par and better than some of those which are shortlisted here . I think this was the only categorie in which it could have been nominated .

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
MAN OF STEEL Robbed Of Oscar Nomination :WTF: :???:

JoshWildingNewsAndReviews Home : News : Videos : Pictures : Polls : Contact
MAN OF STEEL Snubbed In Academy Awards' "Visual Effects" Shortlist

Come On , THE VFX/CGI was one of the best of this year on par and better than some of those which are shortlisted here . I think this was the only categorie in which it could have been nominated .

Oblivion and hobbit got nominated but MoS didn't :facepalm:

icebags

Technomancer
This is not nomination but a shortlist , movies will be nominated from this shortlist , and Hobbit 2 will have good vfx , I am sure of that . Oblivion /Lone Ranger Duh ...

supporting oblivion. its an amazing film, much cherish-able, not going to die anytime soon, many times re-watchable movie. :D

Top Bottom