Make ur Hotmail 250 MB @ Rs. 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
saurav_cheeta said:
ya...... sure..... try attach a (*.exe) or a (*.zip), (*.rar) file...... u will see the gr8 advantage of gmail..... or even if u want to send those extention to gmail through other mail they bounceback.....

but yes it fast for normal text & photo mailing......

i would say rediffmail...... all in all its realy a close match for gmail....
i agree rediffmail is really close match for GMAIL, but u can send (*.exe) or a (*.zip), (*.rar) files by changin there extensions.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Thanks, matey! :)

This thing worked for me... and it's great to hoodwink those Hotmail Techies.

Respect.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Hey guys, I have had a Hotmail ID for long but where do you need 2 log on 2 get an MSN ID? I just wanted to have one ID.. But I use GMail because it rulez...

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
in XP there is a MSN Internet.. software..

Use that and register a new ID.. it will make a @msn.com ID for u..

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Err... forgot to say.

I did this thing a few weeks earlier( of course, after reading the procedure here! ) and I'd like to say that my account swelled to 250MB instantly after I had logged out once when I'd finished doing the operation and logged in back again.

I guess I'm lucky, see?

vijay2525

Right off the assembly line
mine too!!

my inbox capacity became 250 MB immediately after I followed the procedure that was given here!!
I'm wondering if the change has to do anything with the IP address of the computer!!
-- Vijay

vijay2525

Right off the assembly line
mine too!!

my inbox capacity became 250 MB immediately after I followed the procedure that was given here!!
I'm wondering if the change has to do anything with the IP address of the computer!!
-- Vijay

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I don't know what's their criteria behind providing 250mb to 25mb users.

Do giving 250mb to all hotmail users such a big deal for MS when the competition is so tough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom