Make ur Hotmail 250 MB @ Rs. 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

khandu

In the zone
HEY ALL!!! 8)

As this was my original post so i have made 1 here too so ppl dont miss this

This article is for all those who are addicted to their HOTMAIL accounts and/or cannot change their HOTMAIL email address 'cause they have given it to many PPL..

NOTE : Please only try it at your own risk. Don't be angry if it causes any damage! If there are any important e-mails in your account please backup them before proceeding. It has worked for me and this trick has also worked for a large amount of other people. But some people report that it didn't work for them.. None of my emails were deleted..

DO SHUT UR MSN MESSENGER WHILE THESE STEPS ARE GOING ON

Anyway, here are the steps:

• 1) First go to your Hotmail account and log in.

2) Then click on OPTIONS --> PERSONAL --> MY PROFILE

3) You need the adjust the country to United States and the state to Florida (postal code 33332). (it could be that other states also work)

4) Then Sign out

5) Then go to *memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?lc 43.

6) Click on the link " Close my .NET Passport account". Then you need to SIGN IN AGAIN and then click on the button "Contact Hotmail" and click on "close my account".

7) Close Internet Explorer / Firefox and go to hotmail.com and log in again.

8 ) Reactivate ur Account and follow step..

9) Normally you should have a 25MB account now. Soon it will be upgraded to 250MB!

Hope it works for everyone!!

I tried it on 4 HOTMAIL E-Mail ID of mine and friends.. and All WORKED

I got 25 MB instantly and in a few days u will get 250 MB.. It says 30 days ( Waiting for it ) :roll:

DO NOT CHANGE ur COUNTRY and STATE for a few days..

and the best part.. NONE OF MY EMAILS got deleted

Please reply to this post if it works and if u apperetiate my finding :p

Sourabh

Laptoping
old old old

din u even see the latest thread before u posted this

earlier there was one in the General section

and mostly all the tuts in this section has been written by ppl themselves

plz search before posting

Deep

Version 2.0
r u sure its ur own?
coz it been on the net for real long...

I am keeping it here coz it might help other people...

Deep

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
Hey ppl..

relax.. read the last line.. as i said.. finding..

and i did post it 1st in general section so i thought maybe ppl ( newbie ) can miss it so i put it here

as for deleting the post.. go ahead ... np..

so many ppl paste..

goobimama

 Macboy
Yes, I realise that you posted it first, but you must also realise that it simply creates clutter in the new tutorial section. Thanks for the tutorial btw, I used it long time ago.

Sourabh

Laptoping
other mail services already have larger mailboxes !!

hotmail still has the least

total s|_|ckers!!

vij26

Broken In
getting gmail is easier

getting gmail is easier :!: :idea:
If u want one mail me @ vij26 :at: walla .dot. com

babumuchhala

In the zone
Anyone found out the trick to convert @msn.com accounts. My dads hotmails now 250 MB thanks to khandu but my msn is still 2 MB :( Tried many times but its still 2MB

babumuchhala

In the zone
hmvrulz said:
why take so much of pain in doing this. try gmail or shutmail.com
The reason for doing this is that changing ur primary id is a hell of a task. I moved away frm my indiatimes id more than a year and half back but sometimes still i recieve msgs there.

Theres no doubt on Gmails capabalities and it surely ROCKS

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
babumuchhala said:
hmvrulz said:
why take so much of pain in doing this. try gmail or shutmail.com
Theres no doubt on Gmails capabalities and it surely ROCKS

ya...... sure..... try attach a (*.exe) or a (*.zip), (*.rar) file...... u will see the gr8 advantage of gmail..... or even if u want to send those extention to gmail through other mail they bounceback.....

but yes it fast for normal text & photo mailing......

i would say rediffmail...... all in all its realy a close match for gmail....

mario_pant

In the zone
hey many ppl *like me* and many more dicovered that flaw a long time back..... n microsoft shud b serious and put an ip ckeck the verify the country u know... but lol we can always use a proxy!!!! *chuckles*

---- But if u change ur country u will not be able to get the weather updates in the new MSN today which will be launched in india in PHASE III.......

babumuchhala

In the zone
mario_pant said:
hey many ppl *like me* and many more dicovered that flaw a long time back..... n microsoft shud b serious and put an ip ckeck the verify the country u know... but lol we can always use a proxy!!!! *chuckles*

---- But if u change ur country u will not be able to get the weather updates in the new MSN today which will be launched in india in PHASE III.......
Its typical Microsoft u must get wat u want by urself and not wait for them to give u or ask(their cust support)

Well one can safely change their country after they have used it as US fr atleast 45 days with 250 MB.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
babumuchhala said:
mario_pant said:

Its typical Microsoft u must get wat u want by urself and not wait for them to give u or ask(their cust support)

Well one can safely change their country after they have used it as US fr atleast 45 days with 250 MB.
Who told you this??
I changed country back to my original the same day and still have no side effects..................................

babumuchhala

In the zone
khattam_ said:
babumuchhala said:
mario_pant said:

Who told you this??
I changed country back to my original the same day and still have no side effects..................................
Well am tryin to be on the safer side by saying 45 days. You never know wat can happen with MS programs and sites and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom