Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh345

Youngling
[Solved]M.B Broken Component

Sry 4 confusing title , i dont know the Exact Name of the part

MotherbOad Link : Foxconn - Products: Motherboard

Socket : Socket 754 for AMD Athlon™ 64 / Sempron™ processors

Q 1)Is it possible to get Replacement Item (marked in Picture)- Due to it broken Unable to secure Heat sink properly

Q2) What is the exact Name of that part ? :?

:mrgreen: some1 forcefully tried to pull heatsink out and got broken (friends pc) , i chked system now , its working proper other than Heat sink securing problem

*img853.imageshack.us/img853/5338/2006053011185502816100k.jpg

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
don't look online for it. Instead search for local hardware repair man..But pls make sure of his charges before giving him to repair.. If charges are high you can look for second hand MB(if available.) in local market.

But IMO better repair instead for going for second hand MB as You MB has jut one problem but one you buy .. ? no one knows how many..maybe later it will cost you more.. second hand electronics products are very risky in nature.

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
don't look online for it. Instead search for local hardware repair man..But pls make sure of his charges before giving him to repair.. If charges are high you can look for second hand MB(if available.) in local market.

But IMO better repair instead for going for second hand MB as You MB has jut one problem but one you buy .. ? no one knows how many..maybe later it will cost you more.. second hand electronics products are very risky in nature.

Thank you i will try to do that , but do u know the name of that piece ?

atm i kept the case vertically temp is ~ 40-45 deg at load

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ you mean horizontally .. right? I have not seen that type of mb's and picture is very low res and blurry so don't know exactly what is broken. But as you say it can't hold heat sink so best you can say is heat sink holder.. Best way to get is if some one has old scratch(un-repairable old) motherboard then it can be replaced from that MB....If you can find that then I guess you can do it your self.. because IMO nothing soldering or repairing thing is required .

this is your MB

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ If he try to search local market with that name then He will get blank,weird faces.. and he will be :facepalm: :lol:

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
AMD CPU Retention Retainer Bracket Holder

Thank u both.

^^ If he try to search local market with that name then He will get blank,weird faces.. and he will be :facepalm: :lol:

its for me for knowing the name

Thread can b closed now

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ search in ebay. i found a seller there.

sad but true.

closing thread. if you want to reopen thread, simply PM me or any other mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom