Lumia 800 - To be or ...

NeoRoxio

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/tvh8E.png @ tradus.com

Great deal^^. It's not a bad phone at all, but it may feel limited to some extent. Like you know, no Front Facing Cam, no Micro-SD, no WP8:)(). Well, it depends on the user. But my opinion would be to wait till September for a WP8 Nokia device.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Great deal^^. It's not a bad phone at all, but it may feel limited to some extent. Like you know, no Front Facing Cam, no Micro-SD, no WP8:)(). Well, it depends on the user. But my opinion would be to wait till September for a WP8 Nokia device.

why do you need to post your opinion after he's bought it? Let him enjoy

OP
S

shashankm

I reign hell..
Ok guys a bad news! Bought it, opened it my 2 year old niece somehow got hold of it and bang, from first floor to tarmac. Thanks to external cover no visible dents but screen on the lower left side has got the image of shaded spilled liquid surprisingly :confused:
Submitted the mobile to Nokia Care with loads of baloney stories fed to innocuous service engineers, lets see how it all turns out! fingers crossed! wish me luck fellas :(

akkib89

Broken In
No idea of w7 but I have head that the newest version will be much better. For office editing buy any ios device and install documentstogo or pages+numbers. Works flawlessly. But editing docs on a small screen can be very irritating, at least I can't find < 4in screens fit for it. Why not go for Galaxy note and install a custm rom. You can get feel of various os's by modding your android. Besides, in android you can easily install cracked applications for testing, before buying. However, it is still difficult to find upto mark apps in android.

Sorry, I missed the second page.....
:-D

NeoRoxio

Broken In
Strange, just the other day I saw this.
Nokia Lumia Screen 900 Hammer Test - YouTube

Lumia 900 uses the same hardware and casing as of Lumia 800. Anyway, wish the Lumia 800 a speedy recovery. :)

OP
S

shashankm

I reign hell..
^ Me too baffled like anything! I perceived lumia 800 as a strong son of a B!tch! Mind you, there are no scratches on screen and frame, not even dents but then, the screen seems to have lost the rigidity and other than losing the shade on the lower left side, It was also moving a bit from lower portion whenever I swiped it....just hoping Nokia actually believes my agony!

OP
S

shashankm

I reign hell..
Ok guys, received the phone back today evening . With display issue sorted out and a good response from Nokia. So glad to have bought a real steal, touchwood! Phone is running marvellously, currently downloading apps and games!

Nokia, you rule!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ok guys, received the phone back today evening . With display issue sorted out and a good response from Nokia. So glad to have bought a real steal, touchwood! Phone is running marvellously, currently downloading apps and games!

Nokia, you rule!
make sure you join us on the wp thread

Top Bottom