Lumia 525 or Moto G or LG L90

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah most of my friends dont listen to my tech advice. however one friend agreed to get moto e and is pretty happy. battery is lasting him 3 days and he is thrilled abt it

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
The XOLO Q900S is a re-brand of the AllView Impera I, its expected only around the second week of July!

thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

I know this kind of people who can't make decision for themselves but if you suggest something they will make funny comments or change topics withstanding this kind of people is really pain in ass :p

yeah most of my friends dont listen to my tech advice. however one friend agreed to get moto e and is pretty happy. battery is lasting him 3 days and he is thrilled abt it

LOL! yes. although not denigrating my/forumers' suggestions, but what he does is keep hopping from branch-to-branch under fits of acute indecisiveness. unable to/not inclined to focus on one good object, but disregarding/ignoring suggestions, and getting swayed by gimmicks, like, "ok i heard you; oh! this one's flashier; let's check this", "ok-ok, i listened to you; wait. oh no! this one has a brand-value; gotta take a look....", and all such nonsense! its like the saying we have - 'nawa-nawa musalmaan pyaaj hi pyaaj khaata hai' (no offense meant; just an adage it is). ;)

anyway, its official now. the coupon that had ignited in him the fire to finally get a better, contemporary kind of phone for himself, has expired while he was busy jumping here-and-there disregarding our recommendations. serves him well! and i would be glad when he joins his newly secured bank-job, and finds himself in dire need of a better phone (due to obvious reasons), and then contacts me (again) for suggestions. that time i'll see! :twisted:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
moto e,moto g and L90 are your best bet actually considering everything
avoid xolo imho terrible service in india
i have a moto e as well, great phone,poor battery life in comparison to my 720 and nexus 5 despite similiar batteries
indian and chinese oems just invite trouble,i bought a micromax canvas 2 a while back,sold it within 3 months thanks to poor build and service and also had a xolo in between with a bad speaker,couldnt get a proper solution so i sold that as well

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
moto e,moto g and L90 are your best bet actually considering everything
avoid xolo imho terrible service in india
i have a moto e as well, great phone,poor battery life in comparison to my 720 and nexus 5 despite similiar batteries
indian and chinese oems just invite trouble,i bought a micromax canvas 2 a while back,sold it within 3 months thanks to poor build and service and also had a xolo in between with a bad speaker,couldnt get a proper solution so i sold that as well

thanks for telling that! y'day my friend was comparing xolo q600s and moto e, and asked my opinion on that. without losing any time, i said moto e ftw! and he said, no, xolo q600s (as if, passing a verdict on the better ph out of the two; pata kuchh khaas hai nahin, aur doosron ki sunenge nahin). i then said sarcastically, alright, get xolo, or better, get mmx unite 2 then, 'cool' phone, don't delay, get soon, BUT, prepare to prostrate yourself in front of their service-centres!

- - - Updated - - -

L90 screen comparatively good than Moto G. I have seen both.

display-wise, or the screen-build?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
thanks for telling that! y'day my friend was comparing xolo q600s and moto e, and asked my opinion on that. without losing any time, i said moto e ftw! and he said, no, xolo q600s (as if, passing a verdict on the better ph out of the two; pata kuchh khaas hai nahin, aur doosron ki sunenge nahin). i then said sarcastically, alright, get xolo, or better, get mmx unite 2 then, 'cool' phone, don't delay, get soon, BUT, prepare to prostrate yourself in front of their service-centres!

- - - Updated - - -

display-wise, or the screen-build?

What about Xiaomi Mi 3@ 14999??
Xiaomi launches Mi 3 in India for INR 14,999; available starting July 15

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

same issue as chinese and indian oems-looks good on paper,performs poorly etc ,poor build and bad service

- - - Updated - - -

display slightly dull in Moto compare to L90 and screen built quality more sharp and neaty-greaty in L90, anyday for me.

yep L90 has a nicer screen ,moto has a very sturdy feel to it as well though
@ op depends on what your friend prefers-personally L90 looks better in a few ways ,moto e in other ways

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

funnily, a friend tagged me y'day on a post at Xiaomi's FB-page, on its ad of the mobiile-winning contest. that time i didn't pay any attention to this phone. but today saw on FB that the ph has been launched, then saw a thread here too, and THEN i came to appreciate its powerful debut!
anyway, linked my friend to the relevant-page. but he is being unable to lift himself up from the pedestal of mmx and xolos. :p

- - - Updated - - -

same issue as chinese and indian oems-looks good on paper,performs poorly etc ,poor build and bad service

- - - Updated - - -

yep L90 has a nicer screen ,moto has a very sturdy feel to it as well though
@ op depends on what your friend prefers-personally L90 looks better in a few ways ,moto e in other ways

about service, yes, most probably it would be almost akin non-existent, but performance, won't that have to be seen in the coming days?

and thanks for letting me know what you find good in the display of the L90! i had mostly read contradicting opinions, IIRC.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
funnily, a friend tagged me y'day on a post at Xiaomi's FB-page, on its ad of the mobiile-winning contest. that time i didn't pay any attention to this phone. but today saw on FB that the ph has been launched, then saw a thread here too, and THEN i came to appreciate its powerful debut!
anyway, linked my friend to the relevant-page. but he is being unable to lift himself up from the pedestal of mmx and xolos. :p

- - - Updated - - -

about service, yes, most probably it would be almost akin non-existent, but performance, won't that have to be seen in the coming days?

and thanks for letting me know what you find good in the display of the L90! i had mostly read contradicting opinions, IIRC.

np,be careful though,newer oems are a risky business :)

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
W8 for few days as Xiaomi MI3 is launching at ₹15k

Mi 3 - mi.com

I don't think any other phone in the world offers such specs at this range!

Minion

Conversation Architect
display slightly dull in Moto compare to L90 and screen built quality more sharp and neaty-greaty in L90, anyday for me.

Display looks dull because motorola prefer warm white balance which accurately produces colour while lg have slightly blue tint to its display.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
W8 for few days as Xiaomi MI3 is launching at ₹15k

Mi 3 - mi.com

I don't think any other phone in the world offers such specs at this range!

or poor build and service,if hes gonna go in for it,its better to wait and see if xiaomi is gonna go the micromax etc way

- - - Updated - - -

Display looks dull because motorola prefer warm white balance which accurately produces colour while lg have slightly blue tint to its display.

yeah ive noticed that as well,both were kinda nice actually

Top Bottom