Lumia 520 : Discussion thread

Are you a Lumia 520 user?

• Total voters

LegendKiller

In the zone
ok, thanks for the help. it worked well on my laptop and i used NSU to download and install that pre-amber update which was a whopping 1.25gb download.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
can anybody tell me how to connect l520 to pc? i own a android and never had any problems connecting to the pc. but neither the windows phone app nor the ovi suite detect l520.

Also is there any way i could update to amber via pc?

did you have a lock screen password set?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
updated to amber...thing is i am not able to figure out this flip to silence thing..can anyone help..where is the setting for that?

kaudey

Journeyman
Almost 24 hours now and still no update :( :(. I am from Bangalore on Airtel has anybody else waiting for the update? And the people who have got it, where are you from, guys?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Actually, only few of the L520 users got Amber update. :|

BTW,

*www.inferse.com/8776/nokia-lumia-520-cannibalizes-market-share-big-brothers/

*www.inferse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wp-8-devices-world-620x370.jpg

noob

Cyborg Agent
Installed Nokia Pro cam on Lumia 520 ..cool app.

Finally ordered Sandisk Class 10 32GB micro sd card for 1500/- :)

Last edited:

rdx_halo

In the zone
how to buy games from windows apps store ? I can't use my Debit card. getting error message saying invalid or expired card !

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
this memory card Samsung MB-MSAGA MicroSD 16 GB Memory Card Class 6 - Samsung: Flipkart.com or this one *www.flipkart.com/sandisk-sdsdqua-0...PJPT&ref=3c0c3196-6806-4979-87ca-0804f3830c4d . kindly advice

can anyone find cheaper of those anywhere

sunil.001

Broken In
Hi All,

Bought Lumia 520 last week and to my surprise, its with Amber update (September import).
Thnx Pranav and other users....

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hi All,

Bought Lumia 520 last week and to my surprise, its with Amber update (September import).
Thnx Pranav and other users....

Congrats buddy :)

this memory card Samsung MB-MSAGA MicroSD 16 GB Memory Card Class 6 - Samsung: Flipkart.com or this one *www.flipkart.com/sandisk-sdsdqua-0...PJPT&ref=3c0c3196-6806-4979-87ca-0804f3830c4d . kindly advice

can anyone find cheaper of those anywhere

Get the samsung one.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
any specific reason one being class 6 and other being class 10 and with a price difference of just rs 35.

congrats.

The few top reviews seem to indicate that the Sandisk is not running at the rated speeds. Why pay extra ? Class 10 is just for futureproofing. If thats the case, get a Samsung class 10.

Top Bottom