Lumia 520 : Discussion thread

Are you a Lumia 520 user?

• Total voters

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
The few top reviews seem to indicate that the Sandisk is not running at the rated speeds. Why pay extra ? Class 10 is just for futureproofing. If thats the case, get a Samsung class 10.

can you post link please. i was planning to buy that class 10. samaung class 10 is way costlier.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
SanDisk SDSDQUA-016G-U46A 16 GB Memory Card Review by Mahesh R | Flipkart.com

thanks. WTH did the flipkart guys do? I had put that sandisk card on my cart around today after noon ,the price was rs 791, now the price is rs 875. it seems samsung is the way to go but not from flipkart. let me see what do they do next.

H2O

Journeyman
Been almost fifty odd days since I bought the phone and I have got to say, I love it.

Yet to install the Amber update but will be doing it now.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Been almost fifty odd days since I bought the phone and I have got to say, I love it.

Yet to install the Amber update but will be doing it now.

I have also ordered A Samsung 16 GB class 6 MicroSD card @ 706/- Yet to receive it.

Does amber update fixed the duplicate files problems?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Very much disappointed with the Amber update.
October is started, and yet most 520 users din't receive the update.. :|

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Nokia Lumia 525 Incoming: Successor to the affordable Lumia 520

*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug004.gif

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i am facing a weird update with my Lumia 520...the music seems to be coming only on the left earphone...i thought this is a headset problem but after using 6 different headsets and earphones(2 of them new) the music seems to be coming only on the left..even radio on the left earphone..what should i do..can anyone help me pls?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
i am facing a weird update with my Lumia 520...the music seems to be coming only on the left earphone...i thought this is a headset problem but after using 6 different headsets and earphones(2 of them new) the music seems to be coming only on the left..even radio on the left earphone..what should i do..can anyone help me pls?

Tried a regular earphone? one with no mics..

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
have you checked if the 3.5 mm jack is inserted properly? Are you using any back case cover which may obstruct...

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Usually it happens when the headphones is inserted half way into the slot. Push it hard, and try it once for last time.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I was going to buy Lumia 520 this week but now it seems there will be a new Lumia 525 model unvieled on Oct 22.Is it worth waiting ?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Just wait. But i don't think it will have major improvements over 520 apart from increase in ppi, maybe a front cam, maybe a better SoC, maybe with Clearblack, maybe a better battery with maybe a compass.
These are my guesses..

Top Bottom