Lumia 520 : Discussion thread

Are you a Lumia 520 user?

• Total voters

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Its the system clock even after manual setting its remains behind after a while. BTW Auto update is on & I prefer 24 hrs clock

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Re: Lumia 52X : Discussion thread

I'm comparing it to my Sony Ericsson phone. I set the clock on Sunday evening as per gmt time & by Tuesday it lagged behind by around 1.5 mins

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

I'm comparing it to my Sony Ericsson phone. I set the clock on Sunday evening as per gmt time & by Tuesday it lagged behind by around 1.5 mins

or was the other phone faster ? :p bring a third one and compare again.;)

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
  • In February, 66% of all Windows Phone app downloads came from low memory devices

That's something we've to rejoice about;

*www.wpcentral.com/may-2014-windows-phone-store-and-windows-store-trends

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

My mom has a lumia 520 and it is not able to update to windows black.
The update is downloaded and shows this message after rebooting the phone

View attachment 14411
*discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-...-Lumia-Black-update-on-Lumia-521/td-p/2523452

- - - Updated - - -

*forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-720/262294-black-update-problem-error-8018830f.html

.jRay.

Youngling

*discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-...-Lumia-Black-update-on-Lumia-521/td-p/2523452

- - - Updated - - -

*forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-720/262294-black-update-problem-error-8018830f.html

Thanks. I tried changing the location to us but didn't help. Getting the same error again.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I'm on WP8.1 and game a lot, so the battery drain problem is same as previous.

After the third update to the WP8.1, I was facing battery drain issue. I am not too sure whether my battery is the culprit or not. I will have to check. 30% battery gone from 11.30 pm to 8.30 am :shock:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
After the third update to the WP8.1, I was facing battery drain issue. I am not too sure whether my battery is the culprit or not. I will have to check. 30% battery gone from 11.30 pm to 8.30 am :shock:
Check the battery saver for the background tasks, and disable some.

Top Bottom