Looking for Wifi music phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
i'm having walkman w300i which sounds cool ;) now i want a music phone with wifi. does anyone know how good N91 n N80 sounds compared to walkman phones? also i heard N91 does not come with wifi. is it true? how much N91 and N80 costs? please help me choose a music phone with wifi..

hash!!

________
@ techgeek... this guy probably meant a phone wid wifi connectivity, which can play music/or is specifically a music oriented phone... u zeroed in on a skype phone... wid wifi... which plays music... in the wider sense... lolz :D hmm.. i reckon that aint a gsm... but yea... seems cool alright...
newayz... the n91 4gb is sellin for arnd 19-20k nowdays... sum1 else on this forum sed that the one they're sellin here duznt have wifi, but then, the adverts in the papers sed that they do have wifi... so try checkin wid the vendor before u buy it....
n80 would be arnd 20k+...
not that sure... phone prices fluctuate like crazy... one moment a phone's retailing for 35k, 2 months later, they put it up for 20k.... :confused:
and whtz ur budget? cuz if u can spend decent dough, u can get a pda... it'l have evrythn u ever dreamed about....
and well, look around for the n91 8gb... adverts say that its "comin soon"... but its out in the US, and the price there is roughly 32k...

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
my budget is 20k. and i dont think PDAs would have good sound quality. N91 is good option if it has wifi. gotta check that out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom