Looking for PS2 Keyboard with 'Power Sleep Wake' function buttons

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I am looking for a PS2 keyboard with Power Sleep Wake function buttons.
While I search online, I don't find any with these buttons. Some mention in their description but on product photo these buttons are not there.

Does anyone know any brand that makes such a PS2 keyboard with Power Sleep Wake buttons?
PS2 because most of my USB ports are used and my mobo has one PS2 port!

Alternatively is it that some of the existing function keys hold this function?
Thanks.

quicky008

Technomancer
Even i have been looking for a feature rich ps2 keyboard that has good build quality and features multimedia keys but it seems such kbs are becoming increasingly scarce day by day-infact ps2 keyboards seem like a dying breed and the market is flooded with all manners of usb keyboards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am looking for a PS2 keyboard with Power Sleep Wake function buttons.
While I search online, I don't find any with these buttons. Some mention in their description but on product photo these buttons are not there.

Does anyone know any brand that makes such a PS2 keyboard with Power Sleep Wake buttons?
PS2 because most of my USB ports are used and my mobo has one PS2 port!

Alternatively is it that some of the existing function keys hold this function?
Thanks.

Belkin Standard Keyboard 107 Key PS2 w/power Mgmt Keys (F8E223) | eBa

Belkin Standard Keyboard 107 Key PS2 w/power Mgmt Keys (F8E223): Amazon.in: Electronic

OP
patkim

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I have noticed this quite a few times that bit older technology products are just not available easily and one has to rely on imported goods.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ That's true also not every newer technology is good I mean the way they are implemented .. nowadays phones are coming with non removable batteries or hybrid slim slot - how smaller / slimmer they can get by doing this ? Obviously they are doing it so phones can last much lesser.

Anyway, coming to the topic I still have my ages ( 12 years and still functional ) old Techcom PS2 keyboard and One Logitech Multimedia PS2 keyboard - just searched my magic cupboard and they were still there :D

quicky008

Technomancer
if the power buttons are not an absolute necessity for the op,he might consider getting a TVS Gold Ps2 keyboard-they are pretty durable and provide for a really good typing experience.Only drawback is that it has no extra features or multimedia keys and is expensive.

Top Bottom