Looking for New desktop purchase _ Urgent!!!! Budget: 45k - 55k (AMD)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, no pint of spending 7.2K on 2133 MHz Ram. Get the normal 1600 MHz 8 GB Ram which will be less than 5K. In real world, the performance advantage over 1866 MHz Ram is negligible, specially in gaming. You will get hardly 2 FPS higher while using a 2133 MHz Ram when compared to 1600 MHz one. With the saved 2K, try to squeeze a HD 7790 in your budget.

And why you have chosen a HD 7750 which costs same as a HD 7770? People have suggested you to get the Gigabyte one which is cheaper.

OP
S

saranbuddha

Broken In
On the PSU and Tower, can i go for thing which is lesser in price???

May be PSU worth of 2k-3k and Tower worth of 2k-3k??

will it be ok??? or you guys think it better to go with the desired ones like the seasonic s12 ii 620 (PSU) and Corsair 400R (Tower)??

Need the response ASAP???

As i'm heading for the purchase this weekend...

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, a S12II 620 can handle a HD 7970 with ease. So unless you are planning to upgrade to a high performing GPU sooner, you are pretty safe with S12II 520 which is around 1K cheaper. Look in Theitwares.com.
If you want a cheaper cabinet, then get the NZXT Soruce 210 Elite which around 2.8K.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Sorry for hijacking this thread.
what PSU will a GTX 760 SLI + I5 4670K Require?
Also what motherboard is required for such a build Asus Maximus v formula or gene??
there are just like 2 questions i didn't think it was worth to open a thread about this

Cilus

laborare est orare
Also what motherboard is required for such a build Asus Maximus v formula or gene??
there are just like 2 questions i didn't think it was worth to open a thread about this

Get a good 750W PSu like Seasonic SS750JS or Corsair TX 750V2. For Motherboard, get any good Z87 motherboard with SLI support. You don't need the highest end ROG motherboards.

You'll need a 600 W PSU, But to be safe, get Seasonic M12II 650

OP
S

saranbuddha

Broken In

Please dont use this thread!!! Start a New one...

I'm in middle of things...pls stay out ...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
On the PSU and Tower, can i go for thing which is lesser in price???

May be PSU worth of 2k-3k and Tower worth of 2k-3k??

will it be ok??? or you guys think it better to go with the desired ones like the seasonic s12 ii 620 (PSU) and Corsair 400R (Tower)??

Need the response ASAP???

As i'm heading for the purchase this weekend...

if you are tight on budget, no need to get 400r.you can go for NZXT Soruce 210 Elite and seasonic s12 ii as suggested by cilus. it will be good for future upgrade too.

Top Bottom