Looking for a space to post jobs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jason899

[FONT=&quot]HI everyone, I am the Recruitment Manager of an IT company and I’m looking for a space to post the vacancies available in our company. I know that there are many places to advertise the job openings but I am looking for reliable service and that is why need your suggestions to find a good site to post jobs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your suggestions will be helpful!!![/FONT]

din

Tribal Boy
There are a lot of sites like monster etc.

But if you want the talented 'ThinkDigit' members, try posting details here :)

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Y not open a new section for this thing.
It should be named as " New Jobs " or something like this.

Mods if u r reading , can u plz think into this matter.

OP
H

harvey676

There are loads and loads of space to post jobs….as there are more and more people turning to the net to find jobs. My friend owns a Funds Management Firm and he posted the openings at Spam link deletedwhich really gave him a good choice of employees to choose from the applications he received via the site. I think that you can try there and I hope that will not disappoint you.

Cheers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wat a good method to spam ..... two posts by diff usernames complimenting each other. Innovative haan ....

P.S. If this is nt a Spam, then i am a Final Sem B.E Student (CSE) looking for a job.

din

Tribal Boy
Dear jason899 and harvey676

Are you guys Twins by anyway ? ;)

You both joined in April 2008, you both like same font, you both have 3 digits at the end of your usernames, you both finish the sentence with 3 exclamation marks :D

May be you can make a hindi movie out of it - which says -

Hey look at my post in Digit forum, it has 3 exclamation marks

Hey, same with me, whats your name ?

WOW, we are twins who were separated in childhood.

Oh mere Bhai .....

End of movie.

@harryneopotter

I took some time to realize it, but after going through the posts again, you are 100% correct. What a way of spamming !!!!

ihatesuits - Site is Indian for sure !!!

jason899 and harvey676,

Check this new site - www.we-at-thinkdigit-hate-such-spams.com (don't forget to add three exclamation marks at the end of the this URL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom